Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

Sorry for double posting, I sort of changed the question but if guess it is still basically the same. You mean the user name I was blacklisted from. Aguywhobattles fc 4081-5511-5638, later today I will do some trades and breed for people

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for double posting, I sort of changed the question but if guess it is still basically the same. You mean the user name I was blacklisted from. Aguywhobattles fc 4081-5511-5638, later today I will do some trades and breed for people
Is this ban on the Showdown! Wi-Fi room? 'Cause this is the Smogon Wi-Fi forum, which is unconnected.

I'm requesting to ban myself for being eligible for the COPPA ban. I don't think I can come back, though (although Arhan did it...), but, if I can, then I'll come back in approximately 9 months (when I turn 13). If I'm banned for the rest of eternity, then bye, I guess.
I suppose an age change in my account to 13 is appropriate, assuming I can return.

*You don't need to bother responding to this; I'll just log off right now.

I am requesting Mikasaurs90 to be blacklisted as he is possibly trading hacked pokemon. For example Mika said he can breed snorlax with the move explosion, and found out snorlax cannot learn explosion at all in any game. Munchlax can have self destruct, so I tried asking himif it was a mistake but has not responded at all to me even though he has recently been seen.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I am requesting Mikasaurs90 to be blacklisted as he is possibly trading hacked pokemon. For example Mika said he can breed snorlax with the move explosion, and found out snorlax cannot learn explosion at all in any game. Munchlax can have self destruct, so I tried asking himif it was a mistake but has not responded at all to me even though he has recently been seen.
Really? You want to have someone blacklisted over what was most likely a typo?

I would like to report TyrantTyranitar for trading me a pokemon and laying about the IVs. Right after the trade he erased all the post on his profile. Also i messaged him a couple times but has not responded.

I would like to report TyrantTyranitar for trading me a pokemon and laying about the IVs. Right after the trade he erased all the post on his profile. Also i messaged him a couple times but has not responded.
You have not sent me any messages, I must have sent the wrong one to you feel free to send it back but I must request you erase this message

I was gonna post on your wall but you erased the whole conversation. Just let the mods take care of this its not fair to take advantage of other users trying to help you.
I erased the conversation because I didn't see the need to keep it up. How hard is it to start a new post on a wall? I mean seriously, you could have found a way to solve this directly but you come bringing it to the blacklist

Chester and you are problematic people, not worth dealing with

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok, so either give him back w/e he traded you or something else of the same value. Deleting conversations from your profile makes it look rather suspicious all the same so Menezjul was in the right to report it, especially when he had no idea you set your inbox to ignore messages so it made it seem like you were ignoring him intentionally.

Hi I would like to report TyrantTyranitar for refusing my constant request to trade back the pokemon I gave him. I would also like to point out how rude this user has been to me when I tried to help him out.

Above is the user's profile page. I constantly tried to get in contact with this user however he constantly kept deleting my posts on his profile page. I finally just about had it and told him I would like to trade back within the next 24 hours. His reply was simply to delete my posts on his profile page seems logical right when your trying to hide something. Now the big question you have to wonder is why do I want a refund. Well here is why.
Chester and you are problematic people, not worth dealing with
Apparently I am a problematic person. I also had previous problems with this user before he insulted me. I traded him a dream ball slowpoke and dream ball feebas for random stuff and the first thing he requested was if the slowpoke can have HA. I told him I no longer had HA slowpoke and he then said when can I get one. Now instead of saying thank you for giving him a great deal he demanded that I give him more. I have not received a thank you before for saying I can help him out.

Now some users may be upset but all I wanted was a refund with a user who I tried to get in contact with who completely ignored me. I am extremely upset though because this is not the first time I had been insulted. The last incident I was being told that I was letting people take advantage of me and that I am not contributing the right way to this website.

Now that I got that out of the way I am sorry for making something small into a problem. I was just trying to talk about getting something back which seems to not work.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)