NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amnesiac hardly counts since I was hardly informed and I was betting on my own win condition there lol. Bulletproof is a better example where I certainly produced content, dictated team distancing, and tried to drive lynches.

It's not like I've done nothing all game like you keep saying, I've provided many opinions with evidence that some have taken care to listen to (Aura Guardian, DLE so far I guess, Josh slipping down in confidence, King being a safe shot) and some have not (Moody Former is TvT, Hitmonleet Town, Twin town) and reason behind why scum might be influencing direction in certain ways. I've been wrong too, about Sam for instance, moody at certain points in the game, it happens. Just because I say shit that people don't seem to want to branch off to discuss doesn't mean I haven't been trying to update and give my best possible intuition.

Trying to "defend myself" and outendgame the scum in a 1v1 is not my way for town to win so I will continue to take in evidence and take the shot when it happens.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm gonna reread blazade's posts in the thread after my class I feel like he may have more content within them than really sticks in memory because they're fairly sporadic and spread out

I'm miffed I brought up a scenario wherein moody/fh was tvt that was oriented around sam being the defining factor for the last scum and nobody rly engaged with it zz

Asek

Banned deucer.
That's a good analysis of me, Asek. Quite fair. Are they any points you want me to clarify or respond to?
In relation to josh jumping onto you when I posted that rnging the shot was a bad thing - do you think theres anything you can show that would make it so that josh was doing this as trying to cause a mislynch rather then bussing? Josh did quite a similar thing to unclesam but then waffled on it later on in the same cycle he did it iirc

who do you shoot if you are indeed town and get shot today?

In relation to josh jumping onto you when I posted that rnging the shot was a bad thing - do you think theres anything you can show that would make it so that josh was doing this as trying to cause a mislynch rather then bussing? Josh did quite a similar thing to unclesam but then waffled on it later on in the same cycle he did it iirc

who do you shoot if you are indeed town and get shot today?
Lynching me was never josh's intention with that comment. Making an offhand game theoretic remark you truly believe in is easy towncred. Take that how you will. For my part, the RNG comment was hyperbole meant to express the point that when half the game is scum abstracting from public opinion is a better call, and I have no regrets about it. I got WIFOM juked cause Sam was an agreed upon bus, that was <10% in my mind

I shoot you in line with the plan and my own intuition.

I didn't express it back then or get a chance to discuss a lot of my Josh thoughts before he got shot (I thought that case would be harder to build), but that comment was about when Josh crossed from null to scum for me, since it reflected a tone of using throwaway comments that he believes to strengthen his image rather than asking people to lean on his mafia chops and sheep him. Not much use after the fact but since we're talking about me in that context doesn't hurt to mention.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Lynching me was never josh's intention with that comment. Making an offhand game theoretic remark you truly believe in is easy towncred. Take that how you will. For my part, the RNG comment was hyperbole meant to express the point that when half the game is scum abstracting from public opinion is a better call, and I have no regrets about it. I got WIFOM juked cause Sam was an agreed upon bus, that was <10% in my mind

I shoot you in line with the plan and my own intuition.
i still always think town voices stand above scum persuasion and gunbearers will generally be able to see that

your shot choice is a regrettable if not expected conclusion and if i do end up in the game clinching situation im prolly gonna peace out for a bit

I was going to make a big post...but I'm tired and I'm also ready for this game to just go quickly. More importantly, the other 3 (blazade, asek and yeti) have had a chance to post stuff now in case walrein is town. But hey, it's a 25% chance to hit scum anyways.

Brief reads in order of scuminess from most likely scum to most likely town

Blazade - It is a bit of a gut read, but this feels like town blazade to me. That said, he'd be my 2nd shot after Walrein
Yeti - Still town read them, but the moody flip and some of the recent stuff have me doubtful.
Asek - I feel the early call for flyhn being the town member never shot is a rather weird play for a scum to make, especially that early so I see it as likely that he is indeed town.

But with this, I take my holy weapon of popcorn justice and...

KnightsofCydonia

16th Shot - End

From hand to hand to hand, The Gun has moved and worked against its owners and wielders.

Would this be the shot that decides it all?

The ricochet says otherwise.

17th Shot - Midnight Matinee

Former Hope shot a Townie and died. Walrein is the new Gunbearer. Walrein, you have 48 hours to shoot another player.

Deadline for 17th Shot is April 22nd midnight UTC-6.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
yeah idk walrein would've been my last shot, like I'm glad that 5% was resolved I guess but I'm really not gonna say that was a great shot.

the only way he was scum was if he and sam staged the theatrics which was a convenient activity spike for both but I also had many reasons pointing to town walrein; just wasn't bussed enough despite being idle

anw still in class so ill review blazade posts after

Asek

Banned deucer.
im pretty annoyed now. Ive pushed empoof, flyhn, twin and then walrein into lock town slots where I said I was happy for them to not get shot and I thought we could win off of that. I guess I pushed uncle sam into the same kind of slot and was wrong, but I did express hesitance in my final read on him before he got shot

Why do people keep shooting my targets? The hassle in this game could of completely been avoided if haruno shot me to validate town empoof and flyhn on fucking cycle 2.

Im going to work in 15 minutes. Any questions whilst your here Walrein

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
at least i don't have to prove i'm town anymore

Yeti i expect a wallpost on my desk re: the case for whoever you think should be shot as soon as you have the time/energy

Blazade same from you, and no bullshit about the OC game. if i can pull the drive to win out of my ass, you can make one decent case against i assume Asek without resorting to gut intuition/"yeti looks townier"

imma go bitch at former hope on discord now kthx

I'll get on a big reread tomorrow and post my thoughts but you'll get a dossier if I actually have the information to give. This is not where I thought we'd be at the beginning of this game and a 77 page reread of mostly bullshit is not going to be fun when I have a job, OC endgame, and family coming down this weekend.

Expect the post at about this time tomorrow when said family is asleep. I'll be reading and lookong for questions till then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)