SPOILERS! "What Isn't A Pokemon Yet" Repository (+ Type Combinations & Super Forms)

I swear GF made pokemon e.g. like Jellicent and Tentacruel to cover the jellyfish so therefore, all jellyfish species need to be cut off the list. When GF make a pokemon, they cross of the whole species! Also, Kingler covers many crabs. As for dolls, shuppet is one. We really need more possessed items which are ghost types or ghost/dark types e.g. a possessed piano. They sound quite good.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I swear GF made pokemon e.g. like Jellicent and Tentacruel to cover the jellyfish so therefore, all jellyfish species need to be cut off the list. When GF make a pokemon, they cross of the whole species! Also, Kingler covers many crabs. As for dolls, shuppet is one. We really need more possessed items which are ghost types or ghost/dark types e.g. a possessed piano. They sound quite good.
There are plenty of Pokemon who are based on the same animal. For instance, as you said, Jellicent and Tentacruel are jellyfish. Well if one Pokemon is enough to fill the niche why is there two of them? Also none of them show aspects of the ones listed so I'd say there's plenty left to make at least two or three more jellyfish Pokemon. Also don't take each entry as something for a Pokemon to solely be made out of but rather as component pieces which can be combined. For example many of the "Object" and "Concepts" would probably be need to be combined with an animal in order to make a Pokemon. Like maybe combining Tesla Coil with a Comb Jellyfish.

There are plenty of Pokemon who are based on the same animal. For instance, as you said, Jellicent and Tentacruel are jellyfish. Well if one Pokemon is enough to fill the niche why is there two of them? Also none of them show aspects of the ones listed so I'd say there's plenty left to make at least two or three more jellyfish Pokemon. Also don't take each entry as something for a Pokemon to solely be made out of but rather as component pieces which can be combined. For example many of the "Object" and "Concepts" would probably be need to be combined with an animal in order to make a Pokemon. Like maybe combining Tesla Coil with a Comb Jellyfish.
GF wanted to test things out in the Unova region. Jellicent represents the ghost like jellyfish you get in the sea (don't know the name) and Tentacruel represents the normal jellyfish which sting and poison you, for example.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
I decided to add a list of Pokemon who don't have a Mega Evolution yet. Nothing major, but I think it'll be handy for those wanting it.

Now I also colored the Pokemon according to type. Though I'm wondering whether I should just separate them by type. Any opinions?

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I decided to add a list of Pokemon who don't have a Mega Evolution yet. Nothing major, but I think it'll be handy for those wanting it.
That's honestly kind of pointless since it's literally every Pokémon that can't evolve further and doesn't already have one. It's like making a list of Pokémon that aren't OU or Ubers; just point them to an existing list of what is and say "everything not listed".

Last edited:
My Opinion is that at the very least, the fully evolved, stage 2 Pokémon should at least be listed first and foremost. And Legendaries I guess if you want. I still think that Megas like Houndoom and Absol prove that lower stages should receive regular evolutions.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
My Opinion is that at the very least, the fully evolved, stage 2 Pokémon should at least be listed first and foremost. And Legendaries I guess if you want. I still think that Megas like Houndoom and Absol prove that lower stages should receive regular evolutions.
If they ever made new normal evolutions I'll modify the list and separate them by what stage they are (Mono, 2nd Stage, 3rd Stage, & Legendary). As of right now I would only say the important thing about a Pokemon getting a Legendary is if they're a Final Stage and maybe what Type it is.

Any pokemon that doesn't have 2 more evolution lines should have a mega evolution. All pokemon in the showdown category of RU and below should have a mega, they are underated.

Reactions: JES
I actually would like to see more regular evolutions, for those that haven't evolved, or have only evolved once.

I mean, Audino is stuck in NU, and Camerupt, Glalie, Steelix, and Banette or stuck in RU. Though Audino is really the real stinker here. Then agains, she is good in doubles.

I actually would like to see more regular evolutions, for those that haven't evolved, or have only evolved once.

I mean, Audino is stuck in NU, and Camerupt, Glalie, Steelix, and Banette or stuck in RU. Though Audino is really the real stinker here. Then agains, she is good in doubles.
You should see how good she is as a staller...

You should see how good she is as a staller...
Read this as "She is an NU Chansey that can still eventually die."

Anyway, is there a possibility that eels are on the list? Honestly been so long and I'm not exactly able to look over the list since I am sleep deprived. Huntail and Gorebyss cover two variations of eels, but when I look at them, I don't think of the most iconic eel (the Moray).

Anyway, is there a possibility that eels are on the list? Honestly been so long and I'm not exactly able to look over the list since I am sleep deprived. Huntail and Gorebyss cover two variations of eels, but when I look at them, I don't think of the most iconic eel (the Moray).
Well, there is Electross, which is bascially an electric eel/fish pokemon....

That is where we differ then. I see lampreys first rather than eels. But the point is, the Moray is the most iconic eel (especially since electric eels aren't even legitimate eels either way)
I didn't even know what a lamprey was until a few posts back.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!

I have "REAL Electric Eel" on the list. And yes, I know the irony of that, but I feel that if we were to get another "eel" Pokemon that would be the last one. We got Huntail, we got the Tynamo family (who are probably partly based on Electric Eels), so unless there's a kind of eel which stands out among the rest I think we're pretty much done with eels unless they want to make a Water/Electric one. But don't fret eel lovers, there's still Mega Huntail and Mega Eelectross to look forward too.

I have "REAL Electric Eel" on the list. And yes, I know the irony of that, but I feel that if we were to get another "eel" Pokemon that would be the last one. We got Huntail, we got the Tynamo family (who are probably partly based on Electric Eels), so unless there's a kind of eel which stands out among the rest I think we're pretty much done with eels unless they want to make a Water/Electric one. But don't fret eel lovers, there's still Mega Huntail and Mega Eelectross to look forward too.
We definitely need a water electric eel pokemon. Mega electross could have this typing

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Maybe it could have 2 megas, one with the water type and one without.
*Shrugs* Sure (but let's not forget there's also Huntail)? However, if you don't mind, I'd like to end the speculation right here.

Do you ever wonder if members of GF just wonder into forum threads like this to get ideas?
Hmm, not likely. And if they do, for a thread like this, they'd at most be interested in the lists (though I'm sure they have a list of their own).

Speaking of the list, do we have the Humbaba it it? I couldn't see its name. It would make a cool concept for a legendary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)