NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acid is very weird to me, the way he is playing is offputting he probs is town tho just weird

Hawkie seems town

Shubaka is very weird, seems like he is town but everytime he does smth townie he does smth weird again

Moody is fine

Champ/Aubisio is who im looking at right now Aubisio is rubbing me the wrong way

I still am leaning towards dbw being fine but every post he makes is distancing me from that thought

Haruno is always weird dont think this is an exception, hasnt said anything to make me think of him as town or maf

blazade is quiet
viperz has four posts,
yet they have more Presence. they
forgot my pronouns >:I

why are u picking and choosing what to address in this post, or rather to ignore all of it and just give an explanation of how you've only played one NOC. The content here is about your playstyle as mafia which there's an example of and you fail to address this completely.

If you were town wouldn't you be more likely to say something along the lines of "yea i was getting help last game this time im just trying to explain my reads". idk if im explaining this right but that post is major alarm bells
I just said what first came in my mind when that was said. Judging my "playstyle as mafia" wouldn't be possible if my "playstyle" as town was never seen.

you call me jester
you belittle my postings
and yet you lynch me?
I don't see you as Jester
I see you as scum
I mean that you can't be a jester because you're too obvious

end the day
was for no mislynch
as i said
You started to nl for no mislynch since when?

you say “they are pros”
“we are not on their level.”
placed on pedestal.
No I don't say we
I say me
You're as cute as a honey bee.

note worthy posts come
when should we them to?
after day two? three?
They have come
after that post
the grammar is wrong

I don't see you as Jester
I see you as scum
I mean that you can't be a jester because you're too obvious

You started to nl for no mislynch since when?

No I don't say we
I say me
You're as cute as a honey bee.

They have come
after that post
the grammar is wrong
HISS

at least shub is posting in haiku this is just HISS

Hi ok really got nothing much to say but yeah, currently feeling DBW is the losing side of the argument. Not a fan of the dumb haiku shit but we can't stop him and it isn't directly harming the game so it's fine I guess.

Haruno is being really eugh but he did that in WWM and he turned out Town so don't really know at this point.

Comfortable leaving my vote on DBW rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)