NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now that former has said that the extra vote thing wasnt real what is stopping us from lynching him.

If we lynch former and he is not scum champ can role block scorching and if he is scum we should win

The only way town insta loses if we do that is if xx is scum 2 extra janitor kills which is very unlikely

If the role block on scorching doesnt work or some1 else was the killer then we go to lylo in f3 which we can deal with when it gets to there

Us not having to worry about the extra vote deterant from former means that lynching him is the safest play

If you think it has to be Champ or Scorch why would you want a lynch on me?

Also what scum can I be? Everyone was harping on how I couldn't possibly be mafia and Texas cleaned me as not SK.

At this point lynching between Viper/Scorch seems like the safe play to me. Former and Champ can roleblock the other one and me to stop kills.

It has to be champ or sorch if there are two scum because they could just turbo otherwise and win.
Otherwise it could easily be a 1 person scum, mafia maybe? Wolf? It's impossible to say but from my perspective it seems obvious that they can bypass roleblocks because at this point everyone but me has been rbd I think

i really think the suggestion i said earlier will work

former does not seem town to me and there is no down side to lynching him anymore

then champ roleblocks scorching who is the next best bet as killer cause he tried to lynch former when that extra vote shit from former was being said

if that doesnt work we are down to final 3 which we can decide on later

I'm inclined to believe that the extra vote thing is complete bs from FH so that we don't try to lynch him, since he literally claimed Mafia. Based on previous lynches, it doesn't look like there is anyone with multiple votes.

then champ roleblocks scorching who is the next best bet as killer cause he tried to lynch former when that extra vote shit from former was being said
The problem is, is that if you or champ are the killer you can easily not kill to set me up for a lynch.

hm didnt think about it that way

former lynch is still safe tho i rlly think he is maf

we can deal with a champ roleblock and juggling with him being maf later ig

its a rlly hard lynch rn but i feel former is our safest and we go to lylo where our chances will be better

Anyways, town has two lynches left before a loss.

Between them, I guess if I'm lynched today that'll make sense. But tomorrow, you guys really need to lynch xx.

Hell actually, we could do otherways around. Lynch xx today because his role pair partner is haruno then roleblock me tonight and maybe lynch me tomorrow

But seriously

DaLetterEl : Acid - hidden role/fake PM
Texas : DBW - ____ of all trades
Hawkie : Tonithetourguide - Rolestopper
Former : Champ - Roleblockers
Scorrch : Viper - Odd night blockers
Blazade : Aubisio : Flyhn : Moodycloud - V towns
Haruno :
XX :

Can really no one else tell the obvious facet of this?

Especially now that we know we are dealing with a solo killer.

Not to mention the role name claims

DLE - Compulsive tourist
Texas/DBW - Cop/Doc of All trades
Hawkie/Toni - Rolestopper
Champ/Former - Roleblocker
Acid - Tentacled Psychiatrist
XX - OS Janitor Vig

One of these things are not like the other

Frankly, those two things together. It's insanely obvious that XX is the final scum.

I mean Compulsive Tourist also didn't fit until we lynched them and realized it worked with VTs as some crazy hidden modifier. Maybe my role was to add some killing power to town?

And again, what kind of scum would I even be?

I mean, it did in a way in that it's a non common smogon term.

Also, furthermore, town already had some killing power with the Doc of All Trades....which would make it weird in general to have two town killing roles (ngl, I missed DBW had one until rereading through thread).

I don't think Xnad is the killing scum. 1. I townread them 2. Janitor probably would not give scum an extra kill. Doesnt make sense. 3. A killing Town role isn't too unreasonable.
2. I don't understand this one. It's pretty apparent he's a solo killer who was given an extra kill which janitors.
3. We already have one that flipped in DBW/Doc of all trades and I don't think having 2 of them is reasonable at all

Former Hope, I have roleblocked XnadrojX before. Lynching XnadrojX would mean that you're implying that I'm not the roleblocker. And I firmly believe that I'm the roleblocker. And thus, I would like to lynch ScorrchingTheaph instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)