Tournament Weekend Tournaments (Season 5) (Won by Pohjis)

Hi ,

I don't intend to play in the playoffs. However I think others might like to play. So I think my spot should go to the next person.
I think there is still more than enough time to arrange that.
Based on the standings my spot should go to one of those two :

10. Highlord
11. The Trap God

Both having 8 points makes it a bit messy I guess :). However that is not for me but appearingly Pohjis to handle :)

Hi ,

I don't intend to play in the playoffs. However I think others might like to play. So I think my spot should go to the next person.
I think there is still more than enough time to arrange that.
Based on the standings my spot should go to one of those two :

10. Highlord
11. The Trap God

Both having 8 points makes it a bit messy I guess :). However that is not for me but appearingly Pohjis to handle :)
It is really unfortunate if you decide to drop out. However, I can not change the bracket or the seedings after they have been released. This would change drastically the seedings and it wouldn't be fair to anyone to know that their opponent has changed in a day because someone didn't want to play.

If you, low cunning, don't want to play, you will simply lose to activity.

Mysterious M, your round one opponent is iampie.

Since Allistair didn't change his mind about playing, My Thunder (and Melle2402) will be awarded activity wins against Allistair.

I am in contact with My Thunder! :D

e. We scheduled to play tomorrow around 4-5pm GMT-4. We will reschedule if we can't get our series done tomorrow.

Last edited:
Semi-finals:

Melle2402
vs. Mysterious M
Pohjis vs. March Fires

Melle2402 and Pohjis gets to choose first tier since they both have a higher seed.

Deadline for semi-finals is Sunday 14.5.2017 23:59 EDT (GMT-4).

Activity decision will be made of basing VM contact.

Last edited:
I guess I will take the win.

March Fires: btw take the weekend tour win
March Fires: sorry for the lame finish, but im over mons
March Fires: only playing out the rest of my team tours
Pohjis: yeah i know the feeling
Pohjis: and kk

Finals:

Melle2402 vs. Pohjis

Melle2402 gets to choose first tier since he has a higher seed.

Deadline: GET IT DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (mainly to me lol)

Last edited:
Lost vs Pohjis in 2 (oras and bw)
I choked oras away bc i expected a scarf xern but he was geo and yeah bw was meh with that Draco miss.
ggs and gratz Pohjis

I can confirm that I won in two games against Melle2402. We didn't play our best by any means but I was a bit luckier in the end so I won both games.

Game 1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-577781981
Game 2: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ubers-577785184

I always wanted to host a tournament and fortunately for me I was able to host this season of Weekend Tournaments. I want to thank 0kay for helping me the first weeks. Lacus Clyne and Klefkwi helped me usually with the first tournament and I am grateful to you guys for backing up me everytime I needed help. I hope to host more tournaments in the future because hosting this was a pleasure. Thank you to everyone who made this season possible.

I didn't plan to play at all but in the end I made it to the finals for the third time in a row and this time I ended up winning. Only time will tell if this streak is going to end sooner or later...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)