Walling like champs ( A Dream World Ubers RMT)

J99 said what i wanted to say. Softboiled gives Chansey the main way of healing. Wish is for the other pokemons like Groudon who just begs for Wish. My Chansey just passes 320 HP not 350 unfortunately but that is still a huge number. I don't have HP evs on Chansey she doesn't need it. Also, Softboiled allows Chansey to stall out Outrage or even hang in on non Calm Mind Mewtwo or Rock Polish Groudon. Chansey can take all the statuses until the opposing statuts inducer switch out. I don't need a Cleric as Toxic Spikes still screws Groudon and Shandera even when I have Aromatherapy.

Latias hates paralysis and poison but it doesn't really matter. I don't switch Latias to take statuses. My Lugia/Groudon is pretty slow anyway, getting outsped isn't much of a big deal. I focus on bulk not speed like most. Chansey can stay in on Kyogre, doesn't mind paralysis (unless I got too unlucky) and Toxic Kyogre back ,not much of a problem. To be honest, Voltos isn't even seen in ubers but if i see one Chansey can take the status.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This team is the reason I've started running MonoCMDarkceus with Refresh. :P

It's honestly a great team that proves to everyone how much of a beast Shandera Lugia is.

The only suggestion I could think of would be to use Shed Shell on Forry so you don't lose your spinner so easily to enemy Shandera. This could possibly free up your Volt Change moveslot to use something different. (Like perhaps Gyro Ball for things like Darkrai and to have an actual attack...or Earthquake to catch Heatran switchins...) You do have Chansey to keep its HP high with Wish. Just a thought.

This team is the reason I've started running MonoCMDarkceus with Refresh. :P

It's honestly a great team that proves to everyone how much of a beast Shandera Lugia is.

The only suggestion I could think of would be to use Shed Shell on Forry so you don't lose your spinner so easily to enemy Shandera. This could possibly free up your Volt Change moveslot to use something different. (Like perhaps Gyro Ball for things like Darkrai and to have an actual attack...or Earthquake to catch Heatran switchins...) You do have Chansey to keep its HP high with Wish. Just a thought.
MonoCMDarkceus totally rampage through the team. It is probably the worst thing for my team to face. Luckily, those Darkceus aren't too common but since Fireburn and Jibaku are using it, it will soon be popularized. I won't change the team though considering it is rare for now and I guess every team has weaknesses. Shandera with Curse can handle the Dark Arceus problem to an extend. Normal Arceus just won't fit over Lugia. Multiscale, Whirlwind, better Special defense, flying over spikes and the ability to handle even Mixed attackers are just too good for me to pass up. To give you an example, Lugia can come in on Life orb Dialga and Recover off while Arceus will almost be killed upon entry. Checking Mewtwo is also Lugia's advantage over Walling Arceus. I am using Bold Lugia to abuse Multiscale, check scarfers and Dragon Dance Rayquaza or Groudon.

About Shed shell I will probably use it when Shandera gets popular. Gyro Ball seems interesting, and I will drop Volt Change sometimes for Gyro Ball to handle Dragon Pulse/Psycho shock CM Latias

Firecape squashed put up an impressive battle with the team using his 'Burn All' team. Heatran and Dark Arceus with Refresh are real stallbreakers. While Mixed Attackers wrecks stall in general, it wouldn't help much against my team due to the presence of Lugia. The Lugia Chansey combo is pretty much anti-mixed sweepers.

Jibaku's Mixed Zekrom 6HKOes irritates the team. Due to Lightning Strike, Lugia isn't walling him but Latias can KO Zekrom easily and resist Electric. Forretress and Groudon messes up non-Draco Meteor Zekrom. Shandera picks off things once they are weaken by the hazards abused by Lugia.

Thanks for the rate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)