Vanadinite's Trade Thread :: CMTs only ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanadinite I'm pretty sure you can uninstall the patches by going to Settings and then Downloadable Content or something like that. I would trade you the Pokemon, then you would…
- Uninstall the updates first (look up how on YouTube or something)
- Clone the Pokemon
- Reinstall version 1.4
- Trade them back to me
I'll throw in something extra like a spit back or breedable for your trouble, and you would get to keep a semi-redis copy of each Pokemon for yourself. Are you still interested?

Hi, I would want a female dream abra, dream lickitung , and if it's possible, female dream venipede and tangela.For trade, I can have nearly all apricorn ball, especially heavy ball Pineco, and I can have also the Scyster I think
Thanks !

Last edited:
Hi, I would want a female dream abra, dream lickitung , and if it's possible, female dream venipede and tangela.For trade, I can have nearly all apricorn ball, especially heavy ball Pineco, and I can have also the Scyster I think
Thanks !
Sure, what ball is Scyther in? I only need nest ball right now, or maybe dusk ball will also do. For the other three, I'd like a female heavy ball pineco, safari ball machop, and moon ball barboach if possible.

Sure, what ball is Scyther in? I only need nest ball right now, or maybe dusk ball will also do. For the other three, I'd like a female heavy ball pineco, safari ball machop, and moon ball barboach if possible.
I can catch you one in all 6G ball you want, by hordes. And for the others, I will catch them soon

Finally, Barboach is only aviable in Safari zone, so it's not possible to have it. Do you one another pokemon ?

Assuming your wants list is still accurate, would you be willing to trade a HA Dream Ball spitback Lickitung for a HA Nest Ball Scyther? Spitbacks are preferred, but I could do flawlesss if needed.

I would like the following Darumaka
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Hustle (Sheer Force) | IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.31 | Egg Moves: Yawn, Encore, Hammer Arm

I have a perfect moonball barb stitting around already so just let me know whenever you get done.

Updates

#038 Clefairy "Luminatio"
OT: | Nature: Bold | Ability: Friend Guard > Unaware | 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Heal Pulse, Wish, Tickle, Fake Tears

Bred by me, TSV matched by MagnusArcanum. Hatched in Meteor Falls.

Nickname is taken from a gylph in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, which shoots balls of light. The animation reminds me of Moonblast's animation, and hence, the name.

The egg moves were chosen with VGC in mind, but I have another parent that have the "appropriate" egg moves.

#310 Manectric "Vol Fulgur"
NOT AVAILABLE WITHOUT NICKNAME. SEMI-REDIS BY DEFAULT.
OT: JUSTIN (33667) | Nature: Timid | Ability: Lightning Rod > Intimidate | 31.xx.30.31.31.31
Switcheroo, Flame Burst, Electro Ball, Eerie Impulse
Bred by me, TSV matched by MagnusArcanum. Hatched in Prism Tower.

Vol Fulgur is a gylph in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia utilized by the main character, Shanoa. It is a gylph that summons electric balls to attack the foe.

#373 Salamence "Odahviing"
NOT AVAILABLE WITHOUT NICKNAME. SEMI-REDIS BY DEFAULT.
OT: | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Natural Cure | 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump

Bred by me, TSV matched by MagnusArcanum on Reddit. Parent thanks to Albus

Nicknamed after your dragon companion by the end of the story line in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. A strong dragon that can drop meteors to the field (although this one is not designed to)

#407 Roserade "Lathyrus"
NOT AVAILABLE WITHOUT NICKNAME. SEMI-REDIS BY DEFAULT
OT: Nick (35138) | Nature: Timid | Ability: Leaf Guard (Technician) | 31.xx.31.30.30.31
Spikes, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder
Bred by me, TSV matched by MagnusArcanum. Hatched on Shabboneau Castle.

Nickname is based on Lathyrus latifolius, the binomial nomenclature of everlasting pea, a plant that has poisonous seeds.

#407 Roserade "Asclepias"
OT: Nick (35138) | Nature: Timid | Ability: Leaf Guard (Technician) | 31.xx.31.30.31.30
Spikes, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder
Bred by me, hatched by rufusdrumknott. Hatched on Ever Grande City.

Nickname is based on Asclepias curassavica, the binomial nomenclature of bloodflower.

#469 Yanmega "왕자리"
NON-REDIS
OT: | Nature: Modest | Ability: Speed Boost | 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Double-Edge, Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind
Bred by me, TSV matched by MagnusArcanum. Hatched on Santalune Forest.

Korean nickname, will revert to original name upon evolution.

#469 Yanmega "Megaguirus"
NOT AVAILABLE WITHOUT NICKNAME. SEMI-REDIS BY DEFAULT
OT: | Nature: Timid | Ability: Compound Eyes | 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Double-Edge, Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind
Bred by me, TSV matched by MagnusArcanum. Hatched on Santalune Forest.

Nickname is based on the character in the Godzilla series

Yeah, some of them are on the thread already, but I never had the chance to formally introduce them to the thread. Some (Roselia, Yanma) was bred during my study camp for university enrollment while the rest was bred for Type of the Month Club Giveaway [June].

Hi! Would you CMT for your female prankster 5 IVs whimsicott in dive ball & female zubat 5 IVs HA in dream ball? Thanks for your time :)

Hey there, CMT for females of HA Dream Ball Clamperl and Luxury Purrloin, please? I'd like the Purrloin Timid nature with at least a 31 in SpD, if possible. I know you're usually busy with orders, but I don't mind waiting if you could breed it like that for me :)

Hey there, CMT for females of HA Dream Ball Clamperl and Luxury Purrloin, please? I'd like the Purrloin Timid nature with at least a 31 in SpD, if possible. I know you're usually busy with orders, but I don't mind waiting if you could breed it like that for me :)
I'd like the Lure Ball Houndour and Dream Ball HA Axew, please. I'll VM you once I get everything done :)

New TSV hatches (30/6 Update)
#013 Weedle - "Melio Hasta"
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Egg Moves: ~
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by /u/Gym_Leader_Erika.

#016 Pidgey
Nature: Timid | Ability: Tangled Feet
IVs: 31.14.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Pursuit, Air Cutter, Defog
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by /u/celestialskies. Hatched in Anistar City
Non-redis

#422 Shellos - "Mare Oriense"
Nature: Bold | Ability: Storm Drain
IVs: 31.1.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Clear Smog, Memento, Yawn, Amnesia
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by kuladiamond.
Semi-redis

#590 Foongus - "Boletus"
Nature: Bold | Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31.21.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Defense Curl, Growth, Gastro Acid, Stun Spore
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by /u/Agyle.
Semi-redis

#627 Rufflet - "Independence"
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Hustle > Defiant
IVs: 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Egg Moves: ~
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by /u/jancmen.
Semi-redis
Is it just me or TSV hatching is getting harder? More and more active hatchers on Reddit close their thread, and finding a match here is even harder...

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
New TSV hatches (30/6 Update)

Is it just me or TSV hatching is getting harder? More and more active hatchers on Reddit close their thread, and finding a match here is even harder...
its not you, ive struck out on 15 eggs in a row. also i have your order ready if youll be around in 8 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)