UUPL IV Finals [Won by Omfuga and the Gang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Littleroot Lindas (4) vs Pewter Porygon p2s (4)

ORAS UU: Hairy Toenail vs atomicllamas
ORAS UU: Pak vs North
ORAS UU: Vapo vs soulgazer
BW UU: GULLY vs Evan.
BW UU: sniperr vs aim
DPP UU: Amaroq vs Isa
ADV UU: Tricking vs KratosMana
Manager: Shiba vs Omfuga

Deadline: June 29th 11:59 PM EST

Last edited by a moderator:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ORAS UU: Hairy Toenail vs atomicllamas - HT is on fire, should be a good match
ORAS UU: Pak vs North - another close one, but I think Pak has been tight this UUPL
ORAS UU: Vapo vs soulgazer - Gotta support UU, sorry fuges.
BW UU: GULLY vs TonyFlygon - Fought this man first hand, gullymence will sweep.
BW UU: sniperr vs aim - in a battle of attrition, I gotta give it to aim and his experience
DPP UU: Amaroq vs Isa - Amaroq is good, Isa is better.
ADV UU: Tricking vs KratosMana - another close one, tricking could easily grab the win
Manager: Shiba vs Omfuga - Shiba has surprised a few people, while others claim it's luck. I think he'll be a challenge for fuga, this should be a good game.

It is decided. Tiebreaker.

ORAS UU: Hairy Toenail vs atomicllamas - would be disrespectful to go against the 8-0 guy
ORAS UU: Pak vs North - p sure north is undefeated in oras uu, he has been playing amazn
ORAS UU: Vapo vs soulgazer - i could see vapo winning but soulgazer is the better player overall imo
BW UU: GULLY vs TonyFlygon - this is a toss up, gully has been playing well but this is also tonyflygod. since tony has been playing oras i will just give gully the benefit of the doubt
ADV UU: Tricking vs KratosMana - Tricking seems pretty good but this is just my gut feeling

Thisbemyalt

Shiba sucks
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ORAS UU: Hairy Toenail vs atomicllamas
ORAS UU: Pak vs North
ORAS UU: Vapo vs soulgazer
BW UU: GULLY vs TonyFlygon
ADV UU: Tricking vs KratosMana
Omfuga has already devised the perfect gameplan

if ever there was a reason to back an omfuga team, it'd probably be "the other team benched the person that smacked joey pokeaim w/a dated stall team that had no real answer to curse lax". no disrespect to sniperr, i like the cut of ur gib

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Won, gg. Go Lindas!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4uu-171438

Isa outmaneuvered me on several occasions, but I had the team matchup and all I had to do was use the fattest Pokemon in the universe to strangle him into submission. I'm sorry the match was boring for spectators. I know stall isn't the funnest thing in the world to watch, but my team really needed the win and I brought what I thought would give me the best chance of providing it.

Last edited:
When scrubs still think bringing stall provides the "best chance of winning"

realistically it just provides the least effort needed to win because you don't have to do anything. I don't care that Isa lost to stall that means his building is flawed I just don't understand why bad players still think stall= best chance of winning. Using something 6-0'd by a certain pokemon (which every stall is except in like gen 2) is not "best chance of winning," it's more like "I hope to win without doing anything". Stall is only your best chance of winning if you can't play anything else at a semi-decent level and have to play something that's so autopilot you're going to win or lose at turn 1 lol

anyway I really just came here to say that im supposed to play shiba today but idk where he is, though we didn't schedule for a specific time so I'm hoping he'll come within the next few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)