USM OU Nuzlocke Tour - Round 1

Nuzlocke Tour

USUM OU
Rules:
  • Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OU, best of one, single elimination.
  • Every player may only have a Pokémon faint once throughout the tour, so if, for example, my Cofagrigus faints during my round 1 match, I won't be allowed to use it anymore throughout the entire tournament.
  • In the case of a double down ending a match, the winner may not keep it's last Pokémon.
  • For the sake of simplicty, every Pokémon that share a dex number also count as the same Pokémon, so if your Ash-Greninja faints, so does your Protean one.
  • If your opponent brings a Pokémon they shouldn't, you have every right to claim a win, however if you wish to, you may still have another match.
  • Due to the nature of this tour, it will only be done with a power of 2 number of players (to avoid people mispending their Pokémon when planning for the final).
  • Similarly, not to screw with people's planning, tier changes will not affect the tour at any point, so if Ash-Greninja is legal in round 1, it will stay legal until the end of the tour.
  • For the sake of fairness, in the case of an activity win or a win due to an opponent bringing unusable Pokémon, the winner will randomly lose a Pokémon from S, A+, A, and A- ranks of the Viability Ranking thread (4 Pokémon). In case all Pokémon in one of these rankings are already unusable, a lower ranking will be picked (B+, B, B-, and so on...).
  • I'll keep everyone updated with their deaths, therefore it is mandatory that you share your replays in this thread.
Strategy:
  • Save your better Pokémon for more important matches, it might not be ideal to lose your Landorus-T and Toxapex in the first round.
  • Try to save your Pokémon if you can still secure a win, even if it may be the easier way to end a match, think twice about sacrificing a Pokémon.
Pairings:
Nailec vs. Teclis
LL vs. Wamr
Googly vs. sergey
ara vs. GunGunJ
Seo. vs. wyattdev
Death List:
ara
Hamhamhamham -
Landorus;
Simia
RedEmption
S poi re -
Lopunny;
Tapu Bulu;
Skarmory;
Blazenix
Teclis
Hassin627 -
Delibird;
Sawsbuck;
Aerodactyl;
Garchomp;
Updated Kanto
LL -
Pelipper;
Swampert;
Tapu Lele;
Heika -
Magnezone;
Toxapex;
Greninja;
ToadNorton -
Hawlucha;
Swampert;
Amane Misa
double switches
Lopunny Kicks
Drud
wyattdev -
Landorus;
Magnezone;
Tapu Bulu;
Will-I-am
Pohjis
LAChargerZ
We Three Kings
Jrdn
Vodoom -
Amoonguss;
Chaitanya1.9
Dondyxd -
Cresselia;
Magearna;
Crawdaunt;
Camerupt;
Azumarril;
Mindnight
Algeria4Ever
blast95 -
Toxapex;
Tyranitar;
Boomalacka
lightning1870
davidTheMaster -
Latias;
Alomomola;
Clefable;
Googly
TheGreninjaWarrior21 -
Hydreigon;
Magearna;
Sakharu -
Lopunny;
Tapu Bulu;
Tapu Lele;
Zygarde;
Landorus;
Magearna;
Paper Moon -
Pelipper;
Kingdra;
Tornadus;
Estronic
mael -
Landorus;
Twixtry -
Hydreigon;
Tapu Lele;
Landorus;
Toxapex
Asuya
Team Pokepals -
Keldeo;
Tyranitar;
Scizor;
Landorus
GunGunJ
Substitute List:
  1. Capita_L
  2. asterat
  3. Escoffier
  4. CuckBoyy
  5. Fantos13
Deadline is Monday 25th, 17PM, BRST (GMT -2)

Last edited:
Reactions: GW
LL Wamr
hyperbeem RazorLeafVGC
psyre000 Acsel
Googly sergey
insult Dondyxd
Simia RedEmption
Hamhamhamham Latone
MiyoKa Mindnight
Blazenix Estronic
Indigo Plateau blast95
Amane Misa We Three Kings
Heika Lord Ninjax
ara Jeffv
Pohjis Marshall.Law
LAChargerZ Will-I-am
Cdumas S poi re
Jrdn ManectricOP!
Seo. wyattdev
Vodoom cielbakasan
Sakharu HQuaze

Any contacting on you guys' parts? There were so many people that didn't even contact, I honestly think my tags didn't work. If you did contact through other means that isn't VM please post logs or something similar here. Otherwise, please contact your opponent or I'll have to sub you out!

Regal next time you drop out of a tour, please notify the host. New pairing: Melle2402 vs. mael

ye I just found out there's a limit to the number of tags of non-badgeholders :( I'll ask someone to tag everyone for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)