Ultra Space Variants, V2 (Slate: Johto Starters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I think he means almost any Pokémon that had not in slates so far are allowed.

(Those not allowed are Legendaries and Mythical, I think)

I think he means almost any Pokémon that had not in slates so far are allowed.

(Those not allowed are Legendaries and Mythical, I think)
Just watch out to not go overboard like V1 ended and it could be interesting imo.
Don't worry. I've set up checks and balances.

-No legendaries/mythical
-min maxing certain stats is allowed, but you HAVE to have a downside. (Good speed, but poor defenses)
-570 or below BST only

G-Luke if you approve of those rules, give your blessing by liking this post

Name: Wishiwashi [UV-746 "Sticky Situation"]
New Stats:
SOLO: 101/17/13/13/13/17
SCHOOL: 101/151/139/53/113/13
New Typing: Poison
Added Moves: Poison Jab, Hammer Arm, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Hammer Arm, Slam, Constrict, Wrap, Infestation, Wring Out, Knock Off, Rock Smash, Brick Break, Fling, Power Whip (REMOVED: All Water- and Ice-type moves except for Mist)
Ability: Schooling
Appearance: Solo Form looks like what our universe's Wishiwashi looks like, but it appears to be sticky, jet-black, and those eyes seem to be yellow dots rather than just crying eyes. But school form... It has a magenta core with seven black limbs. Four seem to keep it latched onto something, while three are used to whack its target. At times, a single limb with a pincer has been used instead of three plain tentacles.
Misc. Flavor: Wishiwashi was NOT sent to a forgiving place. Everything was moving all over the place, and due to how very few Wishiwashi were sent to its planet, they made for easy prey. And once they built up the numbers to assemble a sea monster, that didn't work either, as the predators separated them successfully. Because of this, Wishiwashi had to stick together... They developed black, sticky coating that allowed them to stick together, quite literally in fact. A good deal of them also had pink coating to send orders. They even started to breathe on land! The planet's closest equivalent to trains have become a popular target for its Wishiwashi, as its prey is likely on board.
Competitive Info: Those stats are "HOLY WOW", having great bulk and an extremely dangerous Attack stat. It can even use Knock Off to deal with its Psychic weakness! Unfortunately, that movepool's pretty shallow, and it's painfully slow, even moreso than Pineco... But eh.
Possible moveset(s):
Wishiwashi-Ultra @ Black Sludge
Ability: Schooling
Adamant Nature
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
- Poison Jab
- Power Whip
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
A standard physical tank. Poison Jab's resists are covered by its other moves (Ground by Power Whip, Ghost by Knock Off, and everything else by EQ). Black Sludge is for Residual Recovery.

It's an actual free for all.
oh sweet it IS loss
| ||
|| |_

Name: Avalugg-Ultra (UB PULSAR)
New Stats: 97/47/223/127/47/29
New Typing: Fire/Electric
Added Moves: Calm Mind, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Shock Wave, Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Eruption, Overheat, Heat Wave, Lava Plume, Will-o-wisp, Sunny Day, Flame Charge
Abilities: Magnet Pull / Beast Boost
Appearance: Completely white, glowing, and slightly more rounded, with a few flames simmering very close to its body.
Possible moveset(s):
Avalugg-Ultra Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
LOAR: To combat stronger threats in Ultra Space, Avalugg kept adding more and more ice to its body, until it collapsed entirely, crushing all of its body mass into subatomic particles, with its protons and electrons merging into more neutrons. Despite this, it managed to survive (!) and become, effectively, a living pulsar. And like any good pulsar, it can fire off powerful waves of energy, and has a strong magnetic field.

Name:
New Stats:
New Typing:
Added Moves:
Abilities:
Appearance:
Possible moveset(s):

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Gotta bring back a submission from the abandoned slate involving Clefable, Raichu and Wigglytuff, if no one would mind.

Name
:
UB-0F Blimp (Ultra Wigglytuff)
New Stats: 151/101/107/43/107/61 (570)
New Typing: Flying/Water
Added Moves: Liquidation, Waterfall, Recover, Earthquake, Drain Punch, Leech Life, Thunder/Ice/Fire Punch (not as past moves), Heavy Slam (slightly heavier than Wailord, but certainly not as heavy as Celesteela), Aqua Jet, Bulk Up, Stockpile, Crunch, Explosion, Bounce, Defog, Tailwind, Beak Blast, Acrobatics
Abilities: Beast Boost / Defiant / Motor DriveAppearance: Bigger than Wailord, enough said. To be more serious, it is bigger than Wailord, but Wigglytuff's body is grey-blue, gains silver wings that are comparatively small, and its arms are longer. It also gains a beak-like horn for some reason, making it easily mistaken for a giant bird. It also carries two spheres of water around it, being almost as big as its eyes.
Possible moveset(s):
Wigglytuff-Ultra @ (Leftover) / Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost / Motor Drive
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up / Recover
- Liquidation
- Bounce / Beak Blast
- Earthquake
Competitive Intention: While surely fall short of resistances compared to Celesteela and lack of Special Attack, UB-0E Blimp can either laugh at Defog or Intimdate users with Defiant, make it bulkier on either side with Beast Boost or neutralize its biggest weakness, Electric-type, and convert it into much needed Speed raise with Motor Drive. The reason I gave it Beak Blast is to give it a physical niche over its Water/Flying rivals, Gyarados and Mantine. And trust me, this Ultra Wigglytuff is actually much bulkier than Celesteela is!
(It's Shiny coloration is among the laziest, do I even had to use it?)
Name: UB-OG1 Geyser (Ultra Magmortar)
New Stats: 79 / 61 / 59 / 191 / 73 / 107
New Typing: Water/Ground
Added Moves: Hydro Pump, Surf, Scald, Brine, Earth Power, Mud Bomb, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Dazzling Gleam, Calm Mind, Vacuum Wave, Giga Drain, Sludge Wave, Flash Cannon
Abilities: Competitive / Water Absorb / Tinted Lens
Appearance: Magmortar had become colored into a various shade of blue, with hints of brown stripes. The fiery pattern is replaced by aquatic pattern, and the blazes are replaced by small, perpetual whirlpools. Magmortar had also regained its long beak and longer feet like Magmar used to have.
Possible moveset(s):
Magmortar-Ultra @ Life Orb / Choice Scarf
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump / Scald
- Earth Power
- Filler (Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, etc.)
- Calm Mind / Vacuum Wave (if Choice Scarf/Specs)
Competitive Intention: A fast Water/Ground wallbreaker with only one weakness. Its huge Special Attack of 191 can be hugely powerful, but its bad defensive stats (for Ultra Beast standard anyway) would not let it live for long if carelessly used. It is also quite vulnerable to Priority moves, including Sucker Punch, does to its low Defense. That said, it's Tinted Lens can punish anyone who attempted to stall it with resistant types.

Name: UB-OG2 Ocean King (Ultra Hariyama)
New Stats: 163 / 137 / 103 / 41 / 103 / 23
New Typing: Water/Ground
Added Moves: Liquidation, Waterfall, Hydro Pump, Scald (latter two are for flavor), Aqua Jet, Sword Dance, Avalanche, Ice Hammer, Glare, Refresh, Thousand Waves, Thousand Arrows, Precipice Blades, High Jump Kick, Attack Order, Defend Order, Heal Order (the latter three are weird considering they are Bug-types, but it will fit the kingly theme of Ultra Hariyama)
Abilities: Sap Sipper / Magic Guard / Drizzle
Appearance: Hariyama started to burst water out of its hands, and the top of its head is more decorated like a crown that had similar structure to corals. Its lower body become more lighter blue, while its skin is more brown like Ground-type. The knuckles of each hands are also sharper, remsicant of the fin of a shark.
Possible moveset(s):
Hariyama-Ultra @ Life Orb / Leftover
Ability: Magic Guard / Sap Sipper / Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Thousand Arrows / Precipice Blades
- Filler (Ice Punch, Fire Punch, High Jump Kick, Heavy Slam, Aqua Jet, Avalance, Ice Hammer, Glare, Heal Order, etc.)
- Sword Dance
Competitive Intention: A very bulky Water/Ground whose only weakness can be mitigated with Sap Sipper to make up for its morbidly slow speed. With useful Water-type STABs and able to set up Rain without too much pressure, with Sword Dance for Attack Boost, Aqua Jet for priority and one of many coverages. Thousand Arrows will also punish pesky Flying-types trying to switch in as well as Celesteela and Skarmory. As I said, it for morbidly slow speed, which means that almost everything can outspeed it, and without Sword Dance, might be easily outstalled by physical walls. And without Sap Sipper, even its single weakness, the Grass-type, is very severe, and powerful Grass-type moves can outright OHKO that.

Yeah, pretty much

I think the reason this threads been kinda dead is due to the Drought of no Ultra Sun/Moon news. I'm really hyped for this game, and I'm a bit disappointed to see some people upset about Dusk Lycanroc. I'm indifferent to the doggo, heck, I used the Midnight one in my run of Waning Moon, but seeing people call Pokemon lazy for this design is inexcusable. You could excuse the fact that Dugtrio was just 3 Diglets, Mega Latias and Latios were the same thing, and the Pikachu clone thing every generation, then you can excuse Lycanroc.

Sorry. I had to get that out of my system.

...also, who's hyped for these Mimikyu forms we're supposed to get?

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
New Mimikyu forms? I heard speculations about an exclusive Z-Crystal, but not forms.

Name:
UV-157 (Pressure) Ultra Typhlosion
New Stats: 37/41/137/137/41/137
New Typing: Rock/Water
Added Moves: Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Calm Mind, Amnesia, Focus Energy, Harden, Ancient Power, Water Spout, Whirlpool, Water Sport, Steam Eruption, Liquidation, Dive, Clamp, Aqua Ring
Removed Moves: Fire-type moves, Rollout
Abilities: (is this acceptavle as a clone?) Ultra Adapt - When under 1/3 of HP, gains 1.5x damage on its STABs and non-ultra form STAB moves. (Blaze clone) and Water Compaction
Appearance: Body is now like a rock, has blue eyes, and the flames are replaced by blue lights. This is because under pressure, it almost dies but managed to survuve somehow by turning into a rock.
Possible moveset(s): wip

Resubmiting my winning stuff from the last one (I can do that right?)

Ultra Vikavolt (UB 145 UFO)

Ability - U. F. O. - Gives Flying / Steel resistances and immunities
HP - 59
Atk - 59
Def - 107
SpA - 149
SpD - 107
Spe - 89
BST - 570
New Moves - All Psychic-type moves + Flamethrower and Fire Blast
Flavor - "The Aether Paradise attempted to send a few Vikavolts to the Ultra Space to test how these bugs would behave in this alternate dimension. Since in certain parts the Ultra Space there's no Oxygen the few courageous explorers that got to see some Vikavolts in the Ultra Space figured that their mettalic armor was to preotect them from the lack of Oxygen and also from the intense radiation that was emitted in that place. Many theorise, as well, that Vikavolt couldn't get Electric energy in the Ultra Space because in Ultra Space the Electric energy is transmitted differently from our world, making Vikavolts unable to absord them. The Psychic powers are also assumed to be a collateral effect of the radiation, but the lack of explorations to Ultra Space makes very hard to find correct informations about the truth on that alternate dimension" - A random Aether scientist
Competitive Corner - Normally, Bug/Psychic would be a terrible defensive typing, but when you consider that U. F. O. gives UB 145 many important resistances, making it only weak to Dark, Ghost and Fire. This typing allows it to act as pivot thanks to its average bulk, average speed and access to Volt Switch/U-Turn. But most importantly, base 149 SpA is extremely high, and when you couple its STABs with Flamethrower/Fire Blast, it hits every single Pokémon neutrally (except Heatran cuz' Flash Fire), leaving a spot for the last move to be either Volt Switch or U-Turn.

Ultra Crabominable (UB 132 Conflagrate)

Ability - Heat Crescendo - Every time the user KOes an opponent it gains a Flash Fire boost and its speed raises by one stage, unlike Flash Fire though, those boosts are stackable
HP - 113
Atk - 137
Def - 97
SpA - 67
SpD - 89
Spe - 67
BST - 570
New Moves - All Fire-type moves + Thunder Punch + Zen Headbutt + Knock Off
Removed Moves - All Ice-type moves
Flavor - "Your first question should probably 'how can we have a Fire Pokémon in a place where oxygen doesn't exist?' Well, the awnser is simple, Ultra Space Crabominable doesn't use oxygen to create Fire, but a unique unknown gas from Ultra Space. Oddly enough, this gas seems to only react with water on its solid form, aka ice, that way, whenever a Crabominable would manage to pass one of our Ultra Space portals, as soon as Crabominable arrived there all of its Ice would melt and its body would consist of Fire" - Another random Aether scientist
Competitive Corner - Fire/Fighting is already a pretty good STAB combo, and most of the Pokémon that resist can't take Knock Off or Thunder Punch, it may look slow, but Ultra Crabominable is still pretty bulky and can gather Speed boosts with its ability.

Resubmiting my winning stuff from the last one (I can do that right?)

Ultra Vikavolt (UB 145 UFO)

Ability - U. F. O. - Gives Flying / Steel resistances and immunities
HP - 59
Atk - 59
Def - 107
SpA - 149
SpD - 107
Spe - 89
BST - 570
New Moves - All Psychic-type moves + Flamethrower and Fire Blast
Flavor - "The Aether Paradise attempted to send a few Vikavolts to the Ultra Space to test how these bugs would behave in this alternate dimension. Since in certain parts the Ultra Space there's no Oxygen the few courageous explorers that got to see some Vikavolts in the Ultra Space figured that their mettalic armor was to preotect them from the lack of Oxygen and also from the intense radiation that was emitted in that place. Many theorise, as well, that Vikavolt couldn't get Electric energy in the Ultra Space because in Ultra Space the Electric energy is transmitted differently from our world, making Vikavolts unable to absord them. The Psychic powers are also assumed to be a collateral effect of the radiation, but the lack of explorations to Ultra Space makes very hard to find correct informations about the truth on that alternate dimension" - A random Aether scientist
Competitive Corner - Normally, Bug/Psychic would be a terrible defensive typing, but when you consider that U. F. O. gives UB 145 many important resistances, making it only weak to Dark, Ghost and Fire. This typing allows it to act as pivot thanks to its average bulk, average speed and access to Volt Switch/U-Turn. But most importantly, base 149 SpA is extremely high, and when you couple its STABs with Flamethrower/Fire Blast, it hits every single Pokémon neutrally (except Heatran cuz' Flash Fire), leaving a spot for the last move to be either Volt Switch or U-Turn.

Ultra Crabominable (UB 132 Conflagrate)

Ability - Heat Crescendo - Every time the user KOes an opponent it gains a Flash Fire boost and its speed raises by one stage, unlike Flash Fire though, those boosts are stackable
HP - 113
Atk - 137
Def - 97
SpA - 67
SpD - 89
Spe - 67
BST - 570
New Moves - All Fire-type moves + Thunder Punch + Zen Headbutt + Knock Off
Removed Moves - All Ice-type moves
Flavor - "Your first question should probably 'how can we have a Fire Pokémon in a place where oxygen doesn't exist?' Well, the awnser is simple, Ultra Space Crabominable doesn't use oxygen to create Fire, but a unique unknown gas from Ultra Space. Oddly enough, this gas seems to only react with water on its solid form, aka ice, that way, whenever a Crabominable would manage to pass one of our Ultra Space portals, as soon as Crabominable arrived there all of its Ice would melt and its body would consist of Fire" - Another random Aether scientist
Competitive Corner - Fire/Fighting is already a pretty good STAB combo, and most of the Pokémon that resist can't take Knock Off or Thunder Punch, it may look slow, but Ultra Crabominable is still pretty bulky and can gather Speed boosts with its ability.
Yeah, you can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)