Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal II - Round 11 (Losers Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard SM Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. You are expected to post the results of your series and replays of your games. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) I would strongly encourage you to play your games on the Smogon Tournaments PS! Server since it automatically saves replays, making this rule a non-issue. There may be some exceptions to this rule depending on extenuating circumstances and/or availability of the replays server.
  • Every round, I may choose several games as the Highlight Matches.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • SleepTrap Clause: A Pokemon cannot use a move that can inflict sleep status on the opponent if it has the ability Shadow Tag.
  • Rayquaza is not permitted to Mega Evolve.
  • The move Baton Pass is banned.

This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as :

You are all expected to read and understand the general tournament rules.

Round 11 Losers

Thimo vs Level 56
WINNER OF (RedMaxx vs Hurricane69) vs Mr. Perry
Arii Stella
vs Californium

Extension Deadline is July 17th, 2017, 10:00 PM EST
Round Deadline is July 19th, 2017, 10:00 PM EST

Good luck to all!

Last edited:
its currently 1-1. And apparently he left to eat while he could have done g3 before eating.
He was 45 mins late anyways and i have to sleep since 00:30 my time and uni tomorrow.

https://imgur.com/a/87Woo
Pm convo showing how late he was and then said he was on as redmaxx while /user redmaxx showed he wasnt on.( this does too. Time for forum pm and not being online matches
http://prntscr.com/fwugnc )
Considering he missed schedule last time too and this somewhat trolling since he knew it was late enough for me.
Hence calling act.

Last edited:
I was on at sheduled time I sent you a message, I did a bo3 for a french tour at this time you can ask the mod of the room franais.
I was offline on your screen bcuz I'm on phone so I have regular crash when I'm not on the page (for calc)

Last edited:
And you johned me until today, you said that you have an exam sunday, who have an exam on sunday ?? And you already said you had a exam during the previous round, so you have one every day ? I was available during the beginning of the room while not you so you can't take aw. I told you I was going to eat and that I would come back in 5 minutes, 5 minutes is a lot for you mister president ?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/313754283151589376/336603933789257739/image.png

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
RedMaxx Hurricane69

I am going to make this very clear: you have until tomorrow 10:00 PM EST to get your final game done. If this game is not completed by 10:00 PM EST, you will both be disqualified. I hope this will be enough motivation to suck it up and get this resolved in a civil manner, because frankly I've seen Lord Outrage complain less about activity. Get it done. This is your last chance.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Unfortunately I have lost to Ariistella in 2 Good Games, I would like to give a shoutout to the Durians for encouraging to make the effort and play on and try to win, but it did not go my way. It's been a pleasure to play this seasonal and learn SM Ubers and I learnt a lot from my mistakes I made during the run, hopefully I'll have a more optimistic Ubers Open run

I would like to give a special shoutout to Gunner and Pohjis for laughing each time I brought Specs Lunala balance which in fact sealed me some important wins during the seasonal.

Thanks for coming.

Last edited:

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I won in 2 versus RedMaxx, sorry for the flinch g2******************* (even tho I ~think~ the match was already won at that point)

ps: i still don't know what I am doing this far, but here we go ig?

******************* thanks thimo, big fan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)