Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week: Mk. III (Week 18: Voting OPEN)

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to be inactive in updating the thread, I'm in Malaysia and won't be able to for the foreseeable future but if you guys want to organize the next two weeks yourselves i'm fine with that, if not hiatus, sorry

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Yea, except its kinda not. n_n

If Blim and Sweep are up for it, they're the two nominees, but both have expressed disinterest in being constantly up to play, so if you guys could post in thread your willingness, that'd be great.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
yh mb i suppose i should have posted this here as well as our skype chat, but tl;dr -

competitive mons has lost its appeal for me. partly due to the worse side of the community, but mainly due to the fact that i'm simply too pressed for time to take on all these projects that i honestly took on to be a badgewhore. consider this my post in general to drop all present responsibilities i have on this site - while i'll certainly still drop by, i'm bored with this game in comparison to the far better game League of Legends actual irl responsibilities. ty for the friends over the years that i'm sure ill stay friends with, and who knows, maybe i'll come back for sun/moon :]

but as regards to specifically this thread, peli and vileman i know have both expressed interest in taking it over, and i'd be more than happy with either of them. i guess let sweep know if you'd like to take it over, i recommend just copy pasta'ing the op and moving the 'current archives' or w/e into the past one.

gl hf ;]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)