Gen 6 Uber team for showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, this is the team that I use in pokémon showdown in ubers. Do you think it is ok or I can change something? I'd like to keep these pokémon, only greninja is changeable, but with another non-legendary pokémon and it must be a leader (toxic spikes or stealth rock) . Thank you very much for the help.

Greninja (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Shadow Sneak

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb
- Nasty Plot

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance

Lugia @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Aeroblast
- Calm Mind
- Toxic

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Iron Tail

Arceus @ Leftovers
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Recover
- Shadow Claw

ps: I have a lot of troubles with poison/burn/paralysis. Should i carry someone with aromatherapy or something like this?

Heatmor

Banned deucer.
I have to open another thread or i can simply move this? Thanks
You have to open another thread. However, if you post this exact forum you will get locked because your Pokemons do not have sufficient descriptions. Please see the RMT rules for more information.

Raven

Esto es el fin.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
The RMT and Competitive Tutoring rooms on Pokemon Showdown can provide help at the early stages of team development.

The RMT forum is for teams which have been well thought out with respect to the meta and ladder tested, but either need further development input from other experienced users to reach their peak or are simply good enough to be showcased. Posts there contain a lot of detail and also tend to have been made aesthetically pleasing. It would be the place to post after you've got some help on PS, ladder tested the team and are comfortable that you've done as much as you can to make the team as good as your abilities allow, therefore requiring more detailed rating to isolate and fix specific issues you may not even be aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)