Type: Null [QC 2/3] Written

[OVERVIEW]

Type: Nulls high base stats and access to Eviolite make it the premier special wall in the tier. Type: Nulls bulk is further enhanced by Battle Armor, which prevents Type: Null from being struck with a critical hit. Type: Null will frequently find opportunities to set up a swords dance and threaten massive damage. Type: Null's most effective set only has a normal type attack, as such it is completely walled by Ghost types. As a result, Type: Null's effectiveness is heavily match up dependent. Type: Null plays a unique role in the tier, functioning as a wall mid-game thanks to its incredible bulk and access to battle armor, which prevents critical hits, while simultaneously functioning as a sweeper in the late game.

name: Defensive Swords Dance
move 1: Rest
move 2: Sleep Talk / Iron Defense
move 3: Swords Dance
move 4: Return
item: Eviolite
ability: Battle Armor
nature: Careful
evs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Rest and sleep talk allow Type: Null to repeatedly switch into attacks and function as a status absorber. Swords dance prevents Type: Null from becoming set up fodder and allows it to sweep in the late game. Return is Type: Null's STAB move of choice due to its high base power. Iron defense may be used instead of Sleep Talk to boost Type: Null's defenses.

Set Details
========

Type: Null always holds an eviolite in order to maximize its bulk. Type: Null should be used as your primary special resist. The listed EV spread and Careful nature allows Type: Null to avoid a 3 hit KO from choice specs Pyroar's Hyper Voice, and the remaining EVs are placed in defense. Battle Armor prevents critical hits, meaning Type: Null can repeatedly rest and sleep talk without fear of critical hits.

Usage Tips
========

Type: Null's health is vital, it should rest when it gets below half HP in order to maintain longevity. Eviolite is likewise vita, it should avoid being knocked off at all costs. Pivot into special attacks and threaten with a Return or Swords Dance. At team preview identify what threats need to be removed prior to sweeping and what Type: Null can effectively set up on. Due to Rest, Type: Null can pp certain ghost types such as choice scarf Oricorio-Sensu. A sleeping, unboosted Type: Null can become set up fodder, burn sleep turns mid-game carefully in order to avoid being swept.

Team Options
========

Type: Null requires significant team support to function well. Skuntank pairs particularly well with Type: Null as it can trap ghost types, remove hazards, and is immune to Sableye's will-o-wisp. Type: Null appreciates teammates who can reliably absorb fighting type attacks such as physically defensive Weezing. Pivot in frequently during the mid-game to force switches and absorb special attacks. Type: Nulls ability to pivot in is hindered by hazards, as such Type: Null appreciates hazard removal such as Skuntank or Hitmonchan. Special wall breakers like Magmortar help weaken Rock, Steel, and Ghost types so Type: Null can sweep. Heal bell users such as Granbull and Lanturn can wake Type: Null so it does not have to sleep talk. Type: Null fits best on bulky offense, balance, and semi-stall teams. Type: Null appreciates hazards on the opposing side, reliable hazard setters such as Mudsdale make good teammates. Frail wall breakers such as Zangoose appreciate Type: Nulls ability to switch into most revenge killers.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

Type: Null can run a fully defensive rest talk set with toxic; however this set runs the risk of ebcoming set up fodder to any pokemon with substitute. Additionally, Type: Null can run a bulky pivot set with u-turn; however, it is generally out classed by Silvally. Type: Null can also run a Swords Dance 3 attacks set, but again it is out classed by Silvally.

Checks and Counters
===================

**Ghost types**: Any ghost type pokemon walls the rest talk frustration set. Ghost type pokemon with set up potential such as calm mind Oricorio-Sensu can take advantage of Type: Null. Type: Null can PP stall some ghosts, such as choice locked Oricorio-Sensu

**Fighting types**: Fighting types such as primeape and passimian cannot repeatedly switch into null, but they will deal large damage and force it to rest. Fighting types such as Gurdurr with drain punch can repeatedly switch into Type: Null and restore frustration damage using drain punch.

**Rock and Steel types**: Even a boosted Type: Null does minimal damage to Rock and Steel types such as Aggron and Regirock. Banded Aggron's head smash is a 2HKO and Regirock can freely set up stealth rock. Type: Null can set up on Regirock if necessary. Offensive rock types such as Kabutops, Lycanroc, and Carracosta can set up on Type: Null, especially if it's sleeping. Type: Null can beat some rock types 1v1, such as defensive Regirock or Kabutops lacking swords dance.

Knock off users: Type: Null becomes significantly less effective without it’s eviolite. Knock off users such as Absol or Sableye severely hinder Type: Null ability to function as a wall.

Set up sweepers: A sleeping Type: Null can quickly become set up fodder to sweepers like swords dance Ursaring

Last edited:

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey a couple of things:
  • 0 Atk Type: Null Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hitmonchan: 127-151 (52.6 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO. I would remove that hitmonchan can switch in multiple times, as it can't.
  • It actually, in my opinion, performs better with specially defensive investment, so at least slash that.
  • Type null doesn't really mind dd zard as it beats it one-on-one, so I'd remove this.

Hey a couple of things:
  • 0 Atk Type: Null Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hitmonchan: 127-151 (52.6 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO. I would remove that hitmonchan can switch in multiple times, as it can't.
  • It actually, in my opinion, performs better with specially defensive investment, so at least slash that.
  • Type null doesn't really mind dd zard as it beats it one-on-one, so I'd remove this.
Removed hitmonchan
I have that null can run specially defensive in the set details, I'm not sure if I can list both of the EV's as the actual set?
Removed charizard

Feedback super appreciated (:

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Not QC, some suggestions:
Overview feels a bit empty. Mention Eviolite, how it hates knock off, how it's slow af, how it's a good bulky set up sweeper, and remove the mention of Battle Armor as it's very situational.
"Zero attack EVs are needed as Type: Null can repeatedly rest to regain health and swords dance to drastically increase damage output."
There are 4 atk EVs on the set...
Team options sounds redundant. You repeat the ghost, rock and steel points a bit.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
a few things:
  • the moveset isn't in the standard analysis format (look at this for an example: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lilligant-qc-0-3.3614450/ )
  • type: null should be running Specially Defensive set with careful nature (it shouldnt be running a minus speed nature) with max HP and max Sdef unless someone has a better EV spread with defense EVs
  • the overview shouldn't state facts about the pokemon which you can get by reading the pokedex, it should be about the role of the pokemon in the metagame (you have the right idea with the last bullet point)

Not QC, some suggestions:
Overview feels a bit empty. Mention Eviolite, how it hates knock off, how it's slow af, how it's a good bulky set up sweeper, and remove the mention of Battle Armor as it's very situational.
"Zero attack EVs are needed as Type: Null can repeatedly rest to regain health and swords dance to drastically increase damage output."
There are 4 atk EVs on the set...
Team options sounds redundant. You repeat the ghost, rock and steel points a bit.
I expanded the overview section to include the points you mentions
Changed zero attack EVs to minimal attack EVs
Expanded the team options slightly, adding that it appreciates a fighting attack resistance and combined two of the points regarding ghost types.

Feedback appreciated, I think I've addressed your concerns but if you disagree let me know and I'll adjust it (:

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
I expanded the overview section to include the points you mentions
Changed zero attack EVs to minimal attack EVs
Expanded the team options slightly, adding that it appreciates a fighting attack resistance and combined two of the points regarding ghost types.

Feedback appreciated, I think I've addressed your concerns but if you disagree let me know and I'll adjust it (:
Good job! Just a few more things:
Re-order the overview to good points -> bad points and then conclusion.
Mention why Silvally is better as a bulky pivkt and offensive sd sweeper in oo.
Mention rock and steel types in c&c.
Team options still sounds redundant to me.

a few things:
  • the moveset isn't in the standard analysis format (look at this for an example: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lilligant-qc-0-3.3614450/ )
  • type: null should be running Specially Defensive set with careful nature (it shouldnt be running a minus speed nature) with max HP and max Sdef unless someone has a better EV spread with defense EVs
  • the overview shouldn't state facts about the pokemon which you can get by reading the pokedex, it should be about the role of the pokemon in the metagame (you have the right idea with the last bullet point)
Changed moveset to standard analysis format
Changed set to match what you asked and added phys def as an option under set details
I made a lot of changes to the overview so it was less fact based and more metagame based

I've also addressed BPGXMG's major concerns as well.

Please let me know if these changes aren't satisfactory, I'm willing to keep trying until I get it right.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[OVERVIEW]

• Type: Null's bulk and access to eviolite make it one of the bulkiest pokemon in the tier
  • Type: Null's bulk allows it to frequently find opportunities to set up a swords dance and threaten massive damage
  • Type: Null's best set only has a normal type attack, meaning it is completely walled by Ghost, Rock, and Steel types common in the tier.
  • Type: Null always holds an eviolite to increase its bulk, as a result it dislikes coming in on pokemon that carry knock off this isn't rly overview worthy, it's not central to the pokemon
  • Type: Null is not a splashable mon, it requires specific support to function. When it has the right support Null is a force to be reckoned with. same with this, it's not important info about the mon
  • Type: Null's lackluster speed holds it back from sweeping offensive teams, it functions best against bulky offense or balanced teams same with this
  • Type: Null is generally outclassed by Silvally as a bulky pivot due to Silvallys superior speed and access to parting shot same with this
  • Type: Null can be worn down and prevented from resting by repeatedly switching into volt/turn pokemon same with this
  • Type: Null plays a unique role in the tier, functioning as a wall mid-game thanks to its incredible bulk and battle armor preventing it from taking a critical hit, while simultaneously functioning as a sweeper in the late game
basically all u need to get across is super bulky+hard to stop+hard walled by ghosts and a bit matchup reliant. doesn't mean u don't have to say anything else in the overview but i wouldn't go off into random stuff like a theoretical pivot set being worse than silvally

name: Good night null just call it defensive swords dance, mons only get names in very specific circumstances
move 2: Sleep Talk
move 4: Frustration change this to return, ditto isn't really relevant plus it's c&c policy to just do return and not frustration
evs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD

new EV spread courtesy of anty. max/max is sub-optimal
anty-Today at 4:51 AM

i used max hp/200 sdef/rest def careful
meant to avoid 3hko from specs pyroar hypervoice
while making pilo not KO with EQs and ice shard if it eqs on the rest

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

• Rest and sleep talk allow Type: Null to repeatedly switch into attacks
  • Swords dance prevents Type: Null from being set up fodder, and also allows it to sweep late game
  • Frustration is Type: Null's STAB of choice, with frustration preferred over return in the event that its opponent has a ditto change to return

Set Details
========

• Type: Null always holds an eviolite, making it immensely bulky.
  • Max HP and physical defense allow null to repeatedly take physical hits. This set is only 2HKO’d by strong fighting type moves and pokemon such as banded aggrons head smash. change all this EV spread stuff to the new spread i left above, no need to mention any max/max spreads here or in OO
  • Type: Null can run fully physically defensive if it’s team already has a dedicated special wall
  • Minimal attack EVs are needed as Type: Null can repeatedly rest to regain health and swords dance to drastically increase damage output. you don't need to explain why some EVs arent there, only the ones that are. remove this

Usage Tips
========

• Type: Null's health is vital, it should rest when it gets below half HP in order to maintain longevity
  • Type: Null's eviolite is likewise vital, it should avoid being knocked off at all costs
  • Pivot into physical attacks and threaten with a frustration or swords dance.
  • At Team Preview identify what threats need to be removed prior to sweeping and what Type: Null sets up on
  • A sleeping, unboosted Type: Null can become set up fodder. Burn sleep turns mid-game carefully so as to avoid being swept by a set up sweeper.
id just note that, thanks to rest, type null can pp stall certain ghosts in certain situations like scarf oricorio

Team Options
========

• Type: Null requires significant team support to function well
  • Skuntank pairs particularly well with Type: Null as it can trap ghost types, remove hazards, and is immune to Sableye's will-o-wisp
  • Type: Null appreciates teammates who can reliably absorb fighting type attacks, such as physically defensive weezing
  • Type: Null appreciates hazard support as it runs minimal attack investment. Hazard damage can be crucial for picking up KO’s meh, if u cant KO something u can just SD on it. id get rid of this point, it really doesn't need hazards at all
  • Type: Null pivots in frequently in the mid-game, its pivoting is hindered by hazards on your side of the field. Type: Null appreciates hazard removal such as Skuntank or Hitmonchan.
  • Type: Null fits best on bulky offense teams or semistall
random frail wallbreakers appreciate null's ability to switch into p much any revenge killer (stuff like zangoose)

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

• Type: Null can run a fully defensive rest talk set with toxic; however this set runs the risk of becoming set up fodder to any pokemon with substitute.
  • Type: Null can run a bulky pivot set with u-turn; however, it is generally out classed by Silvally
  • Type: Null can run a swords dance 3 attacks set, but again it is out classed by Silvally

Checks and Counters
=================== the formatting here is wrong, check other analyses or the template to see but basically u need asterisks around the checks and counters. also anywhere where you mention frustration, change to return

Ghost types: Any ghost type pokemon walls the rest talk frustration set. Ghost type pokemon with set up potential such as rock polish golurk can take advantage of Type: Null eh, id rather mention CM sensu cuz it's actually a mildly common thing

Fighting types: Fighting types such as primeape and passimian cannot repeatedly switch into null, but they will deal large damage and force it to rest. Fighting types such as Gurdurr with drain punch can repeatedly switch into Type: Null and restore frustration damage using drain punch.

Rock and Steel types: Even a boosted Type: Null does minimal damage to Rock and Steel types such as Aggron and Regirock. Banded Aggron's head smash is a 2HKO and Regirock can freely set up stealth rock. although mention that regirock does get set up on. also lycanroc, kabutops and carracosta can set up on type null, especially when it's sleeping

Knock off users: Type: Null becomes significantly less effective without it’s eviolite. Knock off users such as Absol or Sableye severely hinder Type: Null ability to function as a wall.

Set up sweepers: A sleeping Type: Null can quickly become set up fodder to sweepers like swords dance Kabutops. maybe mention something else because kabu should be mentioned in the rock type section
qcstamp.gif
1/3 once u implement the stuff in the reply

Last edited:

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[OVERVIEW]

• Type: Null's bulk and access to eviolite make it one of the bulkiest pokemon in the tier
  • Type: Null's bulk allows it to frequently find opportunities to set up a swords dance and threaten massive damage
  • Type: Null's best set only has a normal type attack, meaning it is completely walled by Ghost, Rock, and Steel types common in the tier (the only thing that truly walls it is ghost-types, it can actually beat things like regirock over time, surprisingly)
  • Type: Null's effectiveness is match-up dependent, Type: Null excels against bulky offense (it's effectiveness is more based on what types the opponents have, it's actually good against most playstyles really)
  • Type: Null plays a unique role in the tier, functioning as a wall mid-game thanks to its incredible bulk and battle armor preventing it from taking a critical hit, while simultaneously functioning as a sweeper in the late game
I'd mention how it's one of the most reliable special walls in the tier, which isn't actually talked about much in the overview

move 2: Sleep Talk

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

• Rest and sleep talk allow Type: Null to repeatedly switch into attacks
  • Swords dance prevents Type: Null from being set up fodder, and also allows it to sweep late game
  • Return is Type: Null's STAB of choice
I know Null is a one-trick pony, but could you build ever so slightly on these points

Set Details
========

• Type: Null always holds an eviolite, making it immensely bulky.
  • The listed EV spread allows Type: Null to avoid a 3 hit ko from choice specs Pyroar's hyper voice while also ensuring Piloswine cannot KO Type: Null if it earthquakes on a turn Type: Null rests
Add nature to this too and explain why Battle Armor is useful

Usage Tips
========

• Type: Null's health is vital, it should rest when it gets below half HP in order to maintain longevity
  • Type: Null's eviolite is likewise vital, it should avoid being knocked off at all costs
  • Pivot into physical attacks and threaten with a frustration or swords dance.
  • At Team Preview identify what threats need to be removed prior to sweeping and what Type: Null sets up on
  • Due to rest Type: Null can pp stall certain ghosts such as choice scarf Oricorio-Sensu
  • A sleeping, unboosted Type: Null can become set up fodder. Burn sleep turns mid-game carefully so as to avoid being swept by a set up sweeper.
  • It should generally be used as your primary special resist

Team Options
========

• Type: Null requires significant team support to function well
  • Skuntank pairs particularly well with Type: Null as it can trap ghost types, remove hazards, and is immune to Sableye's will-o-wisp
  • Type: Null appreciates teammates who can reliably absorb fighting type attacks, such as physically defensive Weezing
  • Type: Null pivots in frequently in the mid-game, its pivoting is hindered by hazards on your side of the field. Type: Null appreciates hazard removal such as Skuntank or Hitmonchan.
  • Type: Null fits best on bulky offense teams or semi-stall
  • Frail wall-breakers such as zangoose appreciate Type: Null's ability to switch into most revenge killers
  • Heal bell support on slower teams allows it to not have to self burn sleep turns
  • Powerful special wall breakers like Magmortar help it beat rock, steel and ghost types
  • Appreciates hazards to be on the opposing side

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

• Type: Null can run a fully defensive rest talk set with toxic; however this set runs the risk of becoming set up fodder to any pokemon with substitute.
  • Type: Null can run a bulky pivot set with u-turn; however, it is generally out classed by Silvally
  • Type: Null can run a swords dance 3 attacks set, but again it is out classed by Silvally

Checks and Counters
===================

**Ghost types**: Any ghost type pokemon walls the rest talk frustration set. Ghost type pokemon with set up potential such as calm mind Oricorio-Sensu can take advantage of Type: Null. (it can pp stall some however)

**Fighting types**: Fighting types such as primeape and passimian cannot repeatedly switch into null, but they will deal large damage and force it to rest. Fighting types such as Gurdurr with drain punch can repeatedly switch into Type: Null and restore frustration damage using drain punch.

**Rock and Steel types**: Even a boosted Type: Null does minimal damage to Rock and Steel types such as Aggron and Regirock. Banded Aggron's head smash is a 2HKO and Regirock can freely set up stealth rock. Type: Null can set up on Regirock if necessary. Offensive rock types such as Kabutops, Lycanroc, and Carracosta can set up on Type: Null, especially if it's sleeping. (I'd mention it beats def regirock and other more defensive rock types 1v1, or any not carrying a set up move like spin kabutops)

**Knock off users**: Type: Null becomes significantly less effective without it’s eviolite. Knock off users such as Absol or Sableye severely hinder Type: Null ability to function as a wall.

**Set up sweepers**: A sleeping Type: Null can quickly become set up fodder to sweepers like swords dance Ursaring
Looks good bud! 2/3 QC

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
I would add Iron Defense in OO or slash it with Sleep Talk in the main set. Iron Defense is a really important move for Null as it makes it near impossible to hurt on the physical side.
zard edit: yes, please slash it after sleep talk

Last edited by a moderator:

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
[OVERVIEW]

Type: Null's (AA) high base stats and access to Eviolite make it the premier special wall in the tier. Type: Null's (AA) bulk is further enhanced by Battle Armor, which prevents Type: Null from being struck with a critical hit. Type: Null will frequently find opportunities to set up a Swords Dance and threaten massive damage (I wouldn't really say massive damage since it needs a few boosts). Type: Null's most effective set only has a normal type attack, as such it is completely walled by Ghost types. As a result, Type: Null's effectiveness is heavily match up dependent. Type: Null plays a unique role in the tier, functioning as a wall mid-game thanks to its incredible bulk and access toBattle Armor, which prevents critical hits, (you don't need to mention this twice in the overview) while simultaneously functioning as a sweeper in the late game.

move 2: Sleep Talk / Iron Defense

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Rest and Sleep Talk allow Type: Null to repeatedly switch into attacks and function as a status absorber (add in how it's its best form of recovery). Swords Dance prevents Type: Null from becoming set up fodder and allows it to sweep in the late game. Return is Type: Null's STAB move of choice due to its high base power(i wouldn't say high base power I'd just say reliability). Iron Defense may be used instead of Sleep Talk to boost Type: Null's defenses, at the cost of using a move while asleep.

Set Details
========

Type: Null always holds an eviolite in order to maximize its bulk (seems out of place here) Type: Null should be used as your primary special resist. The listed EV spread, paired with an Eviolite and a Careful nature, (AC) allows Type: Null to avoid a 3 hit KO from choice specs Pyroar's Hyper Voice, and while the remaining EVs are placed in defense. Battle Armor prevents critical hits, meaning Type: Null can repeatedly rest and sleep talk without fear of critical hits.

Usage Tips
========

Type: Null's health is vital, it should rest when it gets below half HP in order to maintain longevity (mention how sleep can remove status too). Eviolite is likewise vital, it should avoid being knocked off at all costs. Pivot into special attacks and threaten with a Return or Swords Dance. At team preview identify what threats need to be removed prior to sweeping and what Type: Null can effectively set up on. Due to Rest, Type: Null can pp stall certain ghost types such as choice scarf Oricorio-Sensu. A sleeping, unboosted Type: Null can become set up fodder, burn sleep turns mid-game carefully in order to avoid being swept. (talk about it being a sweeper late game. you can also mention that it doesn't mind being slept by Pokemon such as Lilligant and Jynx)

Team Options
========

Type: Null requires significant team support to function well. Skuntank pairs particularly well with Type: Null as it can trap ghost types, remove hazards, and is immune to Sableye's will-o-wisp. Type: Null appreciates teammates who can reliably absorb fighting type attacks such as physically defensive Weezing. Pivot in frequently during the mid-game to force switches and absorb special attacks (this doesn't go in this section). Type: Nulls ability to pivot in is hindered by hazards, as such Type: Null appreciates hazard removal such as Skuntank or Hitmonchan. Special wall breakers like Magmortar help weaken Rock, Steel, and Ghost types so Type: Null can sweep. Heal bell users such as Granbull and Lanturn can wake Type: Null so it does not have to sleep talk. Type: Null fits best on bulky offense, balance, and semi-stall teams. Type: Null appreciates hazards on the opposing side, reliable hazard setters such as Mudsdale make good teammates. Frail wall breakers such as Zangoose appreciate Type: Nulls ability to switch into most revenge killers. Add fighting checks and expand on Ghost answers since they're very important

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

Type: Null can run a fully defensive rest talk set with toxic; however this set runs the risk of ebcoming set up fodder to any pokemon with substitute. Additionally, Type: Null can run a bulky pivot set with u-turn; however, it is generally out classed by Silvally. Type: Null can also run a Swords Dance 3 attacks set, but again it is out classed by Silvally. fix all the grammar mistakes here haha

Checks and Counters
===================

**Ghost types**: Any ghost type pokemon walls the rest talk frustration set as they are immune to all of Type: Null's attacking moves. Ghost type pokemon with set up potential such as calm mind Oricorio-Sensu can take advantage of Type: Null. Type: Null can PP stall some ghosts, such as choice locked Oricorio-Sensu

**Rock and Steel types**: Even a boosted Type: Null does minimal damage to Rock and Steel types such as Aggron and Regirock. Banded Aggron's head smash is a 2HKO and Regirock can freely set up stealth rock. Type: Null can set up on Regirock if necessary. Offensive rock types such as Kabutops, Lycanroc, and Carracosta can set up on Type: Null, especially if it's sleeping. Type: Null can beat some rock types 1v1, such as defensive Regirock or Kabutops lacking swords dance.

**Knock Off users**: Type: Null becomes significantly less effective without it’s eviolite. Knock off users such as Absol or Sableye severely hinder Type: Null ability to function as a wall.

**Set up sweepers**: A sleeping Type: Null can quickly become set up fodder to sweepers like swords dance Ursaring

I'd mention Taunt here somewhere
i'm going to do an AM CHECK
notes: Grass-types not Grass Types
capitalize moves, items, abilities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)