Tron Legacy

Leaving the theater, I felt that this was actually a pretty cool movie. However, there are a lot of plotholes and they could have spent less time on certain scenes to go more in depth into things
such as maybe giving an idea of how the machine works, more information on the "new beings" that his father called "the miracle" and explaining how CLU managed to page his father's friend from the Grid (that one simply seems impossible to me since CLU has no idea of how to get out in the first place).

The best part of the movie was definitely the soundtrack. I found out the day before watching that the entire soundtrack was done by Daft Punk, and they did a wonderful job. I eargasmed the entire movie and am eargasming right now as I listen to the soundtrack. Great stuff.

Anyways, what do you guys think?

The sound track made the movie. Some of the fight scenes wouldn't have been nearly as good without it. A lot of times though, I felt like I was listening to the soundtrack for Mass Effect. Very similar styles...

It felt too much like a Disney movie, but I guess that was to be expected! It wasn't bad, and the soundtrack was pretty good, just wish it wasn't so damn predictable the whole time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)