Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but the spread with 0 iv on attack does not work on genderless/gender locked pokemon. The flawless one does.
So with Which IV Spreads should I breed the Parents ? :)
Do you can do one more for me :) I would need a Rotom too :) You can just add one more Pokemon to the List you gave me :)

So with Which IV Spreads should I breed the Parents ? :)
Do you can do one more for me :) I would need a Rotom too :) You can just add one more Pokemon to the List you gave me :)
for gender special attackers x 0 F F F x x for physical attackers x x x F F F
Rotom won't be able to get HP ice/grass, unless you get me a ditto with 30 iv on HP and 31 on speed.

for gender special attackers x 0 F F F x x for physical attackers x x x F F F
Rotom won't be able to get HP ice/grass, unless you get me a ditto with 30 iv on HP and 31 on speed.
What does this all mean
EDIT: I want a Bold Rotom without HP Ice

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in your quiet honedge. I have quite a few battle readies and 5-6iv females. Most of my pokemon are in luxury balls, but I could get them in other balls most likely. I don't know what you would want specifically. I have lots of noibats in particular if you're interested.

Hey, I'm interested in your quiet honedge. I have quite a few battle readies and 5-6iv females. Most of my pokemon are in luxury balls, but I could get them in other balls most likely. I don't know what you would want specifically. I have lots of noibats in particular if you're interested.
Could you list what you have?

Hello, can you cmt for pansear?
I'd like this one : )
Snorunt
Timid
Moody
31/ 12/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Spikes | Hex | Disable | Switcheroo

I just finished up adding all starters. Now I changed my redistribution rules, everything not nicknamed is non-redis while nicknamed stuff is fully-redis.
I will also add EV trained stuff soon + Ditto

I just finished up adding all starters. Now I changed my redistribution rules, everything not nicknamed is non-redis while nicknamed stuff is fully-redis.
I will also add EV trained stuff soon + Ditto
How about the Pokemon you already traded before this change? I assume the redis rights on those don't change, right?

Bro.

Would you be interested of Female Cyndaquil in Repeat Ball and Timer Ball?

I'm kind of interested in Honedge.

Yeah. Just give me some time.

Also what other Pokemon are you looking for?

Just give me a general idea.

Yeah. Just give me some time.

Also what other Pokemon are you looking for?

Just give me a general idea.
Most of the stuff that isn't on the thread, besides a few I haven't hatched. I already have all new generation mons with 4 egg moves already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)