Tower of God (Spoilers because fuck hide tags)

Just finished Part 1 and although the ending with Baam was pretty obvious (especially during the epilogue chapters) I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to Part 2, especially after the preview!

Except for when THEY CHANGED LAHEL TO RACHEL UGH WHY WOULD THEY DO THAAAAAAAAT

It annoys me to no end when translators change a name or writing style or something like that completely out of the blue when it's been the same for so long; it's one of the main reasons why I usually don't read fantranslations, especially ones with different groups.

i really don't think it's a big deal when translators change names...usually they do it because there was an initial mistranslation, some new information came out or the mangaka changed something. it's not like they deliberately try to change things, they are trying to translate things the best they can in accordance with the author's wishes. these people work really hard for no pay so you can read this shit every week, on time. plus you usually get used to the new names anyway.

anyway, excited to see karaka shit all over the new party (as well as what he finally looks like)

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OKAY AWESOME Chapter!!

Got to see Leeso and Koon conversing, seems like everyone is going to be meeting up soon in the next chapter. Unfortunately if you read the SIU's comments you realize he's going to be going on haitus after two more short chapters which makes me :(.

Good to see Karaka being this manipulating son of a bitch, and it's nice to see that red hair chick helping out Baam and Prince. This laid a real nice foundation for the next segment of season 2 -- which I am infinitely excited for.

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
OK do people realize the similarity between wangnan guy and Lero ro.

They were not that similar at the beginning but maybe the artist style is shifting idk and every chapter his face gets similar and similar to Lero ro.

Inb4 he's lero ro's son or something idk.

edit: another possible hint is that his 'poke-ball' bombs links to lero ro's pikachu-inspired design.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)