Toonami returns on May 26

But Bebop is... so old. And it's not like they haven't been running it in exactly the same timeslot (idk about recently, since I don't watch much CN anymore, but I know it gets cycled into the lineup at least semi-often)

I enjoyed Deadman Wonderland. So much so that I'm gonna go watch the whole thing now XD

The weirdest thing? Hearing Tom say "bitches".

Deadman Wonderland is anime version of Superjail C/D?

I'm enjoying the fuck out of this whole night, I don't know about you guys.

Mixed feelings overall. When it kicked off with Bleach and Deadman Wonderland (which, at least from the intro episode, I didn't enjoy at all), I have to say I was dissapointed. I actually am very interested in Casshern Sins now though, after what I thought was a decent intro episode, and the rest of the lineup was pretty solid, and it ended with Bebop, which is my shit.

So, tldr; didn't love it but I'll probably be back for more

I was pretty tired last night,so I only caught Casshern Sins. I thought it was pretty neat in a depressing post apocalyptic way. I don't think I'm actively gonna seek it out, but I enjoyed my time with it.

And Casshern looks like Zero in the MMZ games for the GBA and serves essentially the same role

I was too tired so I couldn't finish watching Casshern Sins. Wanted to though. Deadman Wonderland was somewhat confusing.
I think making a Toonami block was a good idea, prefer the design of it over regular AS. Hopefully it succeeds and they get the budget to make cool promos.

Deadman Wonderland's first few episodes take a bit of effort to get through, but it picks up after that fairly well. The overall story is a little confusing because there are so many things that go without explanation for a very long time, but if you stick with it it's actually not that bad.
I've personally kept up to date with the manga and can say it's better than most of the usual shit that gets turned into anime.

^This, but watch the japanese subs, the english voices are tres terrible imo. The show gets better and better with each episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)