1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Tons of 4 or 5 IV Porygon/Poliwag

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Miamisportsfan45, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miamisportsfan45

Miamisportsfan45

Porygon are Modest with a flawed IV or wrong ability. Would hate to just get rid of them when they have incredible potential to either be used as is or bred for a better Porygon.

Poliwag are all over the place in natures and abilities, but some have 5 Perfect IVs with the wrong Nature/Ability so I just continued on until I got one of my preference.

If interested in either, I'll be working until 9:30 Est tonight. I'm interested in almost anything in the Alolan Pokedex to either fill my Pokedex or to just breed as I just started playing the game and am looking to get into VGC asap. List IVs, genders, natures, abilities if possible. Thanks!
  2. shiny finder

shiny finder I will travel across the land, searching far and wide...
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Hi! Since nothing was said before, I'll give it another shot...

Please take a second to read our wifi rules if you're going to host an actual trade thread for spitbacks. In particular,

I'll leave this unlocked for now to give you a chance to edit. If this isn't something you want to keep doing for the long term, instead I'd recommend posting in simple questions/requests or the giveaway section if don't want anything in return (not in both places please).

For future reference though, if a thread is locked please don't make another one that's basically exactly the same.

edit: enough time has past with no change. Locking.
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)