Thomaz's New Thread (TNT) Updatin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Before I make a request, I must say, this thread is MASSIVE! I haven't seen this many Pokemon in just one thread before!

Anyway, if I might request:

772 - Type: Null
OT: Thomas ID: 853319
Adamant – Battle Armor
31 | 31 | 31| 01 | 31 | 31
Crush Claw | Scary Face | X-Scissor | Take Down

785 - Tapu Koko
Timid - Electric Surge
31 | 00 | 31| 31 | 31 | 31
Nature's Madness | Discharge | Agility | Electro Ball

793 - Nihilego
Timid - Beast Boost
Power Gem | Mirror Coat | Acid Spray | Venom Drench

I don't have very much to offer unfortunately, as most of the stuff I have is not for trade. I do, however, have a few clones of old events lying around, but they have ok IVs at best. Here is what I have:
Jirachi
OT: GAMESTP
Lv. 5, Timid Nature, 0/24/9/9/29/9
Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor

Suicune
Lv. 36, Relaxed Nature, 21/29/18/21/16/26
Sheer Cold, Mist, Aqua Ring

Entei
Lv. 36, Adamant Nature, 24/30/3/7/21/15
Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme Speed, Flamethrower

I do have a few other events of interested, and I do have proof that these events are legitimately obtained by me with the exception of the Jirachi, which an old friend obtained and then traded to me.

I require the Tapu Koko and Nihilego for my VGC team, and the Type: Null is one of my favorite pokemon. I completely understand if you do not want to trade.

Thanks,
-AV

Ready to trade my breeded Eevees to ya Thomas. Want me to pick somehthing else for them, or is the Shiny Manaphy still fine. If the later is fine, you can choose some events in my list or I could help with some breed mons.

I've been a little busy with life, but most of my stuff is now in the thread and if I'm not RNGing, I'll probably be breeding something. :) So many new options with gen 7...

And there's the whole ordeal of having to pass over all my mons from gen 3, 4, 5 to 6 because I accidentally allowed the Bank mons to go on Moon, making them impossible to be tutored in gen 6 (like Bold Dive Ball Rotom without Pain Split for example... ;( ).
Those Type: Null's must have taken some serious work! Congrats man and good luck with the thread :)
Hey, thanks man! Yeah, it takes a long while to find a good working Seed that doesn't take a day to reach haha. And these are just physical too. Can you imagine finding a perfect 6IV for the special versions?... Wish me luck. :D
CMT for the 31/00/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Tapu Lele. Nice thread by the way!
Thank you! I'm gonna assume you mean Tapu Koko, since I don't have Ice Lele? I'm sorry though, I don't see anything I need atm, but are you willing to do a bp for it maybe?
Hello! Before I make a request, I must say, this thread is MASSIVE! I haven't seen this many Pokemon in just one thread before!

Anyway, if I might request:

772 - Type: Null
Adamant – Battle Armor
31 | 31 | 31| 01 | 31 | 31
Crush Claw | Scary Face | X-Scissor | Take Down

785 - Tapu Koko
Timid - Electric Surge
Nature's Madness | Discharge | Agility | Electro Ball

793 - Nihilego
Timid - Beast Boost
Power Gem | Mirror Coat | Acid Spray | Venom Drench

I don't have very much to offer unfortunately, as most of the stuff I have is not for trade. I do, however, have a few clones of old events lying around, but they have ok IVs at best. Here is what I have:
Jirachi
Lv. 5, Timid Nature, 0/24/9/9/29/9
Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor

Suicune
Lv. 36, Relaxed Nature, 21/29/18/21/16/26
Sheer Cold, Mist, Aqua Ring

Entei
Lv. 36, Adamant Nature, 24/30/3/7/21/15
Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme Speed, Flamethrower

I do have a few other events of interested, and I do have proof that these events are legitimately obtained by me with the exception of the Jirachi, which an old friend obtained and then traded to me.

I require the Tapu Koko and Nihilego for my VGC team, and the Type: Null is one of my favorite pokemon. I completely understand if you do not want to trade.

Thanks,
-AV
Well, I don't mind giving the mons away for breedables, so if you're willing to breed something for them, I'm sure we can figure out a trade. :)
Ready to trade my breeded Eevees to ya Thomas. Want me to pick somehthing else for them, or is the Shiny Manaphy still fine. If the later is fine, you can choose some events in my list or I could help with some breed mons.
Great! I'm sorry to be mean though, but the Manaphy took me very long to get. You mind picking something else, like maybe the V-Create Ray for example? So uh, what about I let you know what mons I want to have bred for the Manaphy? That way, I'll ask less for it since you bred it specifically for me (and of course, you can benefit from it for your thread later lol). I could even provide you with the parent(s) if need be.

I've been a little busy with life, but most of my stuff is now in the thread and if I'm not RNGing, I'll probably be breeding something. :) So many new options with gen 7...

And there's the whole ordeal of having to pass over all my mons from gen 3, 4, 5 to 6 because I accidentally allowed the Bank mons to go on Moon, making them impossible to be tutored in gen 6 (like Bold Dive Ball Rotom without Pain Split for example... ;( ).

Hey, thanks man! Yeah, it takes a long while to find a good working Seed that doesn't take a day to reach haha. And these are just physical too. Can you imagine finding a perfect 6IV for the special versions?... Wish me luck. :D

Thank you! I'm gonna assume you mean Tapu Koko, since I don't have Ice Lele? I'm sorry though, I don't see anything I need atm, but are you willing to do a bp for it maybe?

Well, I don't mind giving the mons away for breedables, so if you're willing to breed something for them, I'm sure we can figure out a trade. :)

Great! I'm sorry to be mean though, but the Manaphy took me very long to get. You mind picking something else, like maybe the V-Create Ray for example? So uh, what about I let you know what mons I want to have bred for the Manaphy? That way, I'll ask less for it since you bred it specifically for me (and of course, you can benefit from it for your thread later lol). I could even provide you with the parent(s) if need be.
That would be totally fine. And I get it, getting that Manaphy shiny with the correct stats is tough even with RNG. In fact I'm trying to start using RNG to get shiny legendary mons with specific stats for my Gen 4 games, but I don't really understand on what to do.

Let me know what mons you want breed and I'll get right to it. Let me know when you are available to trade the parents so I can breed the mons you want.

Hey! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I may have a few things I can try to breed. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Also, I must note that I request the wrong Type: Null. I wish to request the Jolly nature instead of the Adamant.

Hello,

do you also do RNG projects? I want a HP Ice Alakazam with 0 Def IVs with Counter.
I would do some Breeding projects if you want some of the new Pokemon.

Last edited:
Man, I'm incorrigible at this point lol. Starting playing SMT IV and forgot to reply. \o/
That would be totally fine. And I get it, getting that Manaphy shiny with the correct stats is tough even with RNG. In fact I'm trying to start using RNG to get shiny legendary mons with specific stats for my Gen 4 games, but I don't really understand on what to do.

Let me know what mons you want breed and I'll get right to it. Let me know when you are available to trade the parents so I can breed the mons you want.
Hm, alright. What about:
1) Heavy Ball Komala, Careful, egg moves: Charm, Play Rough, Sing, Wish
2) Level Ball Rockruff, Jolly, egg moves: Crush Claw, Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
3) Lure Ball Magikarp, Adamant, Rattled*
BP? Do you mean a breeding project?
Yes, sorry, should've been more clear and say breeding project. :P
Hey! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I may have a few things I can try to breed. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Also, I must note that I request the wrong Type: Null. I wish to request the Jolly nature instead of the Adamant.
I'll think about a few breeding projects, ok? I'll respond asap! (and this time for sure lol)
Hello,

do you also do RNG projects? I want a HP Ice Alakazam with 0 Def IVs with Counter.
I would do some Breeding projects if you want some of the new Pokemon.
Ah yes, you edited the post. What are you looking for specifically? Does it have to caught in a ball, shiny, etc?

Ah yes, you edited the post. What are you looking for specifically? Does it have to caught in a ball, shiny, etc?
I don't care about the ball or shiny. I just need it to have Hidden Power Ice, 0 IV in Def and a 31 IV in Atk + Counter as a Tutor Move.
Tell me if you are interested in the project and what do want as a repay.

Man, I'm incorrigible at this point lol. Starting playing SMT IV and forgot to reply. \o/

Hm, alright. What about:
2) Level Ball Rockruff, Jolly, egg moves: Crush Claw, Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

I can breed the Magikarp. Is this ok by you?

Hm, alright. What about:

I'll think about a few breeding projects, ok? I'll respond asap! (and this time for sure lol)

I can do that. I would need breedjects for all 3. As I don't have those mons in those specific balls. I can get on around 10pm est.

Actually, I'm getting a bunch of Apricot Balls now. So all catch those mons and breed exactly those for you.

Status Update: I have catch your mons in the correct balls. I'm now in the process of breeding them.

4/20/2017: Did you want HA for the Rockruff or no?

Last edited:
I finally breed all the mons you asked for Thomaz.

Magikarp
31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant
Rattled

Komala
31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful
Comatose
Moves: Sing, Wish, Play Rough, Charm

Rockruff
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
Vital Spirit
Moves: Crush Claw, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang

Those along with the Timid Fast Ball Eevee, Calm Moon Ball Eevee, and Bold Beast Ball Eevee. Let me know when you are ready to trade the Shiny Manaphy.

I don't care about the ball or shiny. I just need it to have Hidden Power Ice, 0 IV in Def and a 31 IV in Atk + Counter as a Tutor Move.
Tell me if you are interested in the project and what do want as a repay.
Well, sure, I'm interested. I just don't exactly understand what you want. So, it needs to have 31 Atk, 0 Def and the rest of the IVs have to make up HP Ice (so basically, all odd)? I'm guessing Hasty because of Counter? I could easily breed you a 31/31/00/31/31/31 one just like that and I wouldn't ask for much. Just let me know. :)
I can breed the Magikarp. Is this ok by you?
This was meant for SSJSonikku lol. I'll think up different BPs for you if you are still interested. I'll get you the ball parents if you have them yourselves.
I finally breed all the mons you asked for Thomaz.

Magikarp
31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant
Rattled

Komala
31/31/31/x/31/31
Careful
Comatose
Moves: Sing, Wish, Play Rough, Charm

Rockruff
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
Vital Spirit
Moves: Crush Claw, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang

Those along with the Timid Fast Ball Eevee, Calm Moon Ball Eevee, and Bold Beast Ball Eevee. Let me know when you are ready to trade the Shiny Manaphy.
Great, thanks man! I'm sorry for not responding and not getting you the balls. My life's a rollercoaster these last days (I'm gonna move out to my new home and I have to take care of a lot of things...). Anyway, I don't know your GMT, but I'll make sure I have the Pokemon ready and you added so I can trade whenever I have the time. Mostly in the evening because of work though.
Hi I'm interested in both of these:

207 - Gligar ♀
OT: Thomaz ID: 33279
Impish - Hyper Cutter
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Knock Off | Defog | Stealth Rock | Feint Attack
HeartGold RNG abuse on retail cart. Defog is DPPt only.

062 - Poliwrath ♂
OT: Thomas ID: 22624
Modest – Water Absorb
31 | 02 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hypnosis | Vacuum Wave | Hydro Pump | Mud Bomb

I have some breedables in S/M but most of my stuff is in XY: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-thread-new-shinies-breedables-stuff.3524611/, lmk if you'd be interested in anything
Hey man, it's nothing personal, but at the moment, I'm only really looking for gen 6 Legends or gen 7 stuff (in general). I can pretty much get all the other gen 6 stuff myself (well, the same goes for 7 I guess, but at least I'm lazy for those lol).

Well, sure, I'm interested. I just don't exactly understand what you want. So, it needs to have 31 Atk, 0 Def and the rest of the IVs have to make up HP Ice (so basically, all odd)? I'm guessing Hasty because of Counter? I could easily breed you a 31/31/00/31/31/31 one just like that and I wouldn't ask for much. Just let me know. :)
Hey sorry. I wrote HP Ice but I need Fire. So to sum it up:

Nature: Hasty
IVs: 31/31/00/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Moves: Counter

I don't mind Hyper Training the Abra/Alakazam but it needs at least have 0 Def and HP Fire.
To be precise I want the Alakazam in this RMT.

Tell me what you want. I'm currently breeding in Sun/Moon.

Last edited:

This was meant for SSJSonikku lol. I'll think up different BPs for you if you are still interested. I'll get you the ball parents if you have them yourselves.

Great, thanks man! I'm sorry for not responding and not getting you the balls. My life's a rollercoaster these last days (I'm gonna move out to my new home and I have to take care of a lot of things...). Anyway, I don't know your GMT, but I'll make sure I have the Pokemon ready and you added so I can trade whenever I have the time. Mostly in the evening because of work though.

Hey man, it's nothing personal, but at the moment, I'm only really looking for gen 6 Legends or gen 7 stuff (in general). I can pretty much get all the other gen 6 stuff myself (well, the same goes for 7 I guess, but at least I'm lazy for those lol).
It is totally fine bro. I'm in New York, so my GMT is GMT-5. I'll add you as well, let me know what GMT-5 time you are available and we'll trade.

Hey man,

Really interested in your Landorus:

643 - Landorus ♂
Naive – Intimidate/Sheer Force
OT: Thomas ID: 29610
30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Block | Mud Shot | Rock Tomb
Hidden Power Ice
RNG abused with Dream Radar. Since I cannot clone on gen 5, this is not nicknameable as the save file has already been deleted to make way for a different Dream Radar abuse.

I don't have thread yet, I've the below for trade. Willing to do a 2 for 1 if need be! :)

Sharpedo - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Speed Boost - 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe - Waterfall/Crunch/Psychic Fangs/Protect
Garchomp - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rough Skin - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe - Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Poison Jab/Protect
Arcanine - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Intimidate - 228 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 20 SpD / 68 Spe - Helping Hand/Burn Up/Toxic/Protect
Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Scrappy - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Return
Dragonite - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Multiscale - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Roost
Pelipper - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drizzle - 140 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe - Scaled/Hurricace/Tailwind/Protect
Raichu - Alola - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Surge Surfer - 188 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe - Fake Out/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot
Blastoise - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam

Last edited:
Hi im interested in your alola born vanilish.

Would you be interested in a 5iv female modest HA tympole in dream ball EM: Mist, Refresh, Earth Power, Water Pulse?
Or
5iv female timid HA Snorunt in Beast ball EM: Spikes?

ya i gotcha, nothing wrong with that. I'm assuming you checked the few legends i did have in gen 6? and what sort of gen 7 stuff are you into? i have a few breedables i havent seen many people with if that would interest you.
I have the Celebi and I'm not in need of a Modest Diancie atm lol. I'm not looking for anything specific honestly. I just want gen 7 breedables. Preferably in balls I don't have yet. You're willing to do BPs for them?
Send me details.
Alright. How about:
1) Adamant Dive Ball Minior-Blue;
2) Bold Love Ball Regenerator Alomomola, EMs: Mirror Coat, Pain Split, Refresh, Endure.

I have both of these in the right ball.
Hey sorry. I wrote HP Ice but I need Fire. So to sum it up:

Nature: Hasty
IVs: 31/31/00/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Moves: Counter

I don't mind Hyper Training the Abra/Alakazam but it needs at least have 0 Def and HP Fire.
To be precise I want the Alakazam in this RMT.

Tell me what you want. I'm currently breeding in Sun/Moon.
Oh, I see. Interesting. Too bad Magic Guard is impossible. But I can do Synchronize with Counter just fine. Because it's such an interesting idea, what about just Jolly Luxury Ball Thick Fat Ratatta-A, EMs: Counter, Switcheroo, Reversal, Final Gambit. I'll start breeding myself too. :)
It is totally fine bro. I'm in New York, so my GMT is GMT-5. I'll add you as well, let me know what GMT-5 time you are available and we'll trade.
So we're 6 hours off, I'm GMT+1. Means that whenever it's evening here, I'll be able to trade (if you are lol). Finding a time should be "easy". Also, yay, NY. I've been there. n_n
Hey man,

Really interested in your Landorus:

643 - Landorus ♂
Naive – Intimidate/Sheer Force
OT: Thomas ID: 29610
30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Block | Mud Shot | Rock Tomb
Hidden Power Ice
RNG abused with Dream Radar. Since I cannot clone on gen 5, this is not nicknameable as the save file has already been deleted to make way for a different Dream Radar abuse.

I don't have thread yet, I've the below for trade. Willing to do a 2 for 1 if need be! :)

Sharpedo - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Speed Boost - 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe - Waterfall/Crunch/Psychic Fangs/Protect
Garchomp - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rough Skin - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe - Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Poison Jab/Protect
Arcanine - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Intimidate - 228 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 20 SpD / 68 Spe - Helping Hand/Burn Up/Toxic/Protect
Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Scrappy - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Return
Dragonite - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Multiscale - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Roost
Pelipper - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drizzle - 140 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe - Scaled/Hurricace/Tailwind/Protect
Raichu - Alola - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Surge Surfer - 188 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe - Fake Out/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot
Blastoise - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam
What balls are they are in?
Hi im interested in your alola born vanilish.

Would you be interested in a 5iv female modest HA tympole in dream ball EM: Mist, Refresh, Earth Power, Water Pulse?
Or
5iv female timid HA Snorunt in Beast ball EM: Spikes?
Sure! Vanillish for your HA Snorunt? :)

Added the balls below, and a Lucario and Greninja bred over the past couple of days. I'm hopefully getting a Landorus in a trade from today, but if you'd like any of the below there are plenty of other of your pokes I would like, let me know and I can pick another out!

Sharpedo - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Speed Boost - 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe - Waterfall/Crunch/Psychic Fangs/Protect - Lure Ball
Garchomp - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rough Skin - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe - Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Poison Jab/Protect - Beast Ball
Arcanine - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Intimidate - 228 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 20 SpD / 68 Spe - Helping Hand/Burn Up/Toxic/Protect - Poke Ball
Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Scrappy - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Return - Ultra Ball
Dragonite - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Multiscale - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Roost - Luxury Ball
Pelipper - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drizzle - 140 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe - Scaled/Hurricace/Tailwind/Protect - Poke Ball
Raichu - Alola - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Surge Surfer - 188 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe - Fake Out/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot - Poke Ball
Blastoise - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam - Poke Ball
Lucario - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Steadfast - 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Flash Cannon / Nasty Plot / Protect - Beast Ball
Greninja - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Protean - 4 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 244 Spe - Ice Beam / Grass Knot / Dark Pulse / Protect - Poke Ball

I have the Celebi and I'm not in need of a Modest Diancie atm lol. I'm not looking for anything specific honestly. I just want gen 7 breedables. Preferably in balls I don't have yet. You're willing to do BPs for them?

Alright. How about:
1) Adamant Dive Ball Minior-Blue;
2) Bold Love Ball Regenerator Alomomola, EMs: Mirror Coat, Pain Split, Refresh, Endure.

I have both of these in the right ball.

Oh, I see. Interesting. Too bad Magic Guard is impossible. But I can do Synchronize with Counter just fine. Because it's such an interesting idea, what about just Jolly Luxury Ball Thick Fat Ratatta-A, EMs: Counter, Switcheroo, Reversal, Final Gambit. I'll start breeding myself too. :)

So we're 6 hours off, I'm GMT+1. Means that whenever it's evening here, I'll be able to trade (if you are lol). Finding a time should be "easy". Also, yay, NY. I've been there. n_n

Sure! Vanillish for your HA Snorunt? :)
Wednesday and Thursday are the days that I'm most free on. Let me know when ya ready. Aside from the Shiny Manaphy, I'm interested in the Timid Dream Radar Lugia. However, we can discuss the lugia at a later time.

Hey Thomas, I found some mons of yours that I'm interested in:

Uxie in Repeat Ball
OT: Thomas ID: 02220
Modest – Levitate
Swift | Yawn | Future Sight | Amnesia
Platinum RNG abuse on emulator.

Mesprit in Heal Ball
Modest – Levitate
Swift | Lucky Chant | Future Sight | Charm

Azelf in Great Ball
Modest – Levitate
Swift | Uproar | Future Sight | Nasty Plot

Giratina in Net Ball
Modest – Levitate
Omnious Wind | Ancient Power | Defog | Shadow Force
Platinum RNG abuse on emulator. Defog can only be obtained from DPPt.

Cresselia in Quick Ball
OT: Thomas ID: 01000
Timid - Levitate
31 | 07 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Mist | Aurora Beam | Future Sight | Telekinesis
Pearl RNG abuse on emulator

Kyogre in Love Ball
OT: Thomas ID: 15000
Calm – Drizzle
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | Ancient Power | Water Spout
HeartGold RNG abuse on emulator.

Celebi
OT: WIN2011 ID: 02211
Bold – Natural Cure
31 | 00 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Leaf Storm | Recover | Nasty Plot | Healing Wish
Hidden Power Fire
Injected Soul Silver Winter Celebi RNG abuse on emulator.

Ho-Oh in Fast Ball
OT: Thomas ID: 50805
Modest - Pressure
Extrasensory | Air Cutter | Fire Blast | Defog
Heart Gold RNG abuse on emulator. Defog can only be obtained from DPPt and Air Cutter can only be obtained fromed PtHGSS.

Suicune in Moon Ball
OT: Thomas ID: 15000
Calm – Pressure
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Rain Dance | Gust | Aurora Beam | Mist
HeartGold RNG abuse on emulator.

Entei in Heavy Ball
OT: Thomas ID: 22624
Jolly - Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Roar | Natural Gift | Stomp | Flamethrower
Soul Silver RNG abuse on emulator.

Like before, I could breed some mons for you. Just let me know whenever you have the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)