Things that need to be done

Post here if you want to reserve one but let's try to work fast! This list is by no means final, please scour the analyses yourselves for anything that could use some work.

- Tyranitar*** revamp (being worked on by BKC)
- Skarmory*** revamp (being worked on by Jirachee)
- Clefable*** analysis (Hot N Cold will do this)
- Azelf*** needs a revamp of the Colbur set, mentions of twave and its offensive sets could be redone
- Gliscor*** needs some real sd sets
- Scizor*** the reign of cb is over and bulky sd, its best set, needs to be added
- Machamp*** max speed sash

- Specs Swampert added (boudouche will do this)
- Infernape needs to have its sets re-ordered
- Bronzong revamp
- Hippowdon needs spdef to be its first set, cb should probably be removed
- Bronzong could use an overhaul
- Jirachi should be cleaned up a bit
- Gengar see above
- Kingdra ditto
- Roserade same
- Breloom mach punch, double status dropped as a set and stun spore relegated to other optios
- Forretress needs mad work
- Starmie other items on the lo set, gk/hp fire
- Metagross wants some updates to agility
- Gyarados needs wacan on dd
- Shaymin healing wish
- Flygon toxic stall should be last, scarf has some funky moves it can use in the last slot, jolly on cb, screech removed, uturn dropped from mix, physical lo is kinda eh, ebelt uturn mix should be added
- Magnezone custap should be added and it desperately needs a trim
- Empoleon needs its Lead set updated, plus could probably use a good clean up

and someone needs to take over Zapdos and offensive Milotic unless Tomahawk and august respectively want to pick them back up. Jirachee is gonna finish off the offensive support Tran revamp from a while ago.

QC Team:
BKC
Jirachee
babidi1998
boudouche
panamaxis

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I can do Hippowdon in the near future!_!

e: apparently it doesn't need a rewrite, just a reordering of sets. i'll look into this a bit more tomorrow and reserve something i'm knowledgeable of prolly

Last edited:

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I put some order in the list and marked what's really urgent with *** because they are basically standard sets that are missing from the analysis.

By the way, we have a basic QC team. You don't really need approvals but we need to be OK with your analysis before it goes up. If you're interested to be part of QC, simply shoot us (me or BKC) a pm on the forums or IRC and we'll add you if we think you'd be a good fit

Doing Scizor, Breloom, Gengar, and maybe Zapdos if Tomahawk isn't interested in picking it up again. Will do more if I can get these 3-4 done.

Edit: If you could find room on the team I'd like to be a QC member: I know enough of the metagame to write analyses and help out others in writing theirs, plus I got an A+ in English so I can Grammar Check as well (kinda all I got going for me but w/e).

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that Abomasnow and Raikou also need a revamp?

Abomasnow has sets like scarf, specs and LO mixed attacker on there.

While Raikou looks like it just needs some clearing up, scarf as #1 set and CM rash shuca could do with an inclusion.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)