The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 1 [UPDATE: SEE POST #1024 & #1039]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
what the eff man, i play pkmn for the first time in a year and i don't get a shout out?? fuckin iconig... anyway i'd just like to say that as much as i hate the world cup, it was a fun run.

big shout out to iconic for giving me a team \o/ and pretty much helping the entire team. as far as team players go you're probably one of the best (and im bein srs), i hope you play in spl4.

gl to everyone else, please murder oceania/la

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
=( nice try greggy

every dog will have its day.

ours is just taking its time...

Bloo

Banned deucer.
As said in the World Cup format, "If two or more teams within the top 7 have identical records, points will be used to sort out the tiebreaks."

By that, USA West receives the #6 seed, Asia receives the #7 seed, and Brazil receives the #8 seed. This gives us the following:

1. France
  2. Latin America
  3. Spain
  4. Oceania
  5. USA East
  6. USA West
  7. Asia
  8. Brazil
(1) France vs. (8) Brazil
(2) Latin America vs. (7) Asia
(3) Spain vs. (6) USA West
(4) Oceania vs. (5) USA East

All rosters have been submitted, so I'll work on having round 2 up right away and updating the site with pairings and whatnot. Stay tuned and congratulations to all of the teams that qualified for the next round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)