The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 1 [UPDATE: SEE POST #1024 & #1039]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I lost to a pokemon that was not in my pokedex, i gotta go talk to prof oak to get it fixed

Reactions: BKC

MagnezoneTamer14

Banned deucer.
Okay, I am retiring for now, as I have just beaten 7 of the "best" players on smogon in a first to 5 wins competition. I would just like to say, take your ego's out of your ass, and that you guys aren't the best. I have proven more then once you can "overcome hax" and that's what my team did. On more then one occasion. If I bring me and my Tamers back, it will be to face the World Cup Champions and show they are jokes too. Until then, goodbye and have a fun World Cup guys.

Thanks to Bloo for allowing us to participate, and to a few others like Enz0 who were good sportsman. I apologize for how RapidashTamer acted, but his attitude doesn't begin to rival that of ToF (sore fucking loser), reyscarface (ive heard the rumors), and Ojama who quit in the middle of his match vs our 3rd best Abomasnow Tamer. (if that was him, I have heard it wasn't).

It was fun and I am glad my and my team got some recognition.

MagnezoneTamer14 vs Enz0
HorseaTamer vs Jackal
WurmpleTamer vs Iconic
AbomasnowTamer vs Ojama?
DarkraiTamer vs Reyscarface
ChikoritaTamer vs ToF
WeepinbellTamer vs Eo Ut Mortus
RapidashTamer vs Badass

Never forget.

Peace.

Rurushu

Sleepless Strategist
is a Past WCoP Champion
Oristeros and i were supposed to play today but he didn't showed up (actually he did and i VMed him as soon as i saw him online, but apparently he had already left). Hopefully we'll get it done before the deadline because i'm free most of the time.

Activity Post.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I would just like to say, on behalf of all smogoners. We are probably still the best.

Fun afternoon though, congrats!

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
My tour stats could never have predicted something like this... maybe I should invite them to my next edition of Kind of a Big Deal

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Well after 9 years in this competitive shit I finally saw something that really entertained me, thanks Tamers, too bad your nicknames are horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)