The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Signup Thread [NEW UPDATE: Post 643]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Is there anyone on LA who is not a Brazilian or Mexican traitor? LA sucks, Brazil and Mexico rocks because they are real countries. I'm gonna kick LA's ass so hard this year that they will have to be Team Guiana next year. Also hanke sux, his name doesn't even have a capital letter. I can't start a phrase with his name because of that, so I think he should be banned.

Also, I'd like to reveal a nasty scheme of my fellow Brazilians, because I like to play with ~HONOR~. Brazil is trying to destroy Canada by letting them take yan[sogeking] to play with them. Dudes, yan sucks. Seriously. Quantum Mechanics
, I'm disappointed with you. It was our responsability to make yan our eternal sub so he never plays anywhere else. His amout of suckness is so great that it will harm the very core of competitive Pokémon when he starts playing in this tournament. Also, his name has no capital letters, a signal of suckness, hanke style.

So this is it and Brazil is the best team.

prediction: reyscarface will get haxed.

ps.: hanke sucks.

random mosh because mosh rules:
shut up

also why the hatred towards guiana, it was a french colony just like canada and you copied one of its inhabitants team

wtf? Yan is the biggest cancer in the whole internet, he's beaten by 7 x 0 every time he plays against us and he's not even Canadian, what the hell is he doing with u guys?

ps: nice trolling Bluewind, viadinho de merda, you chose to play with the fucking ludicolos instead of being a warrior of love riding your powerfull Tropius throwing bananas in everyone who stood in your way

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
My teammate folgorio, as per my signature, custom title and avatar, has convinced me to give him all the bananas i got, so I'd be handicapped.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
**Nationality: This field is for your family’s place of origin. For example, if your family moved from India to the USA, then you would put Indian. If this is the same as your first field or you don’t think it is important, omit it from your signup. List no more than two regions here (one for each parent).

*you should read it.=O

I like to play with ~HONOR~.
*You tell us you play with ~honor~ but you have just spammed bad language and offenses; disrespecting me and other people. There are no warns for doing it here?

*And also, the main proposal of the World Cup is to gather/unite players so they can have some fun together, playing as one. Atticus and Iconic are my friends, and as my Mom is Canadian, I decided to play with them; so just leave me alone, ok. Btw, I dont really think your captain(Quantum Mechanics) will aprove what you have just said, but just a guess, I might be completely wrong.^^

Good VI World Cup of Smogon to everyone, and have fun playing with yours friends; this is way more important than winning.=D

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Maybe it's just me, but WCOP should be, you know, being proud of your country/nationality and fight for it. That's why I believe Jackal was lax about the rules. It is good sense, integrity.
That said, I'm not criticizing Bluewind or hanke boy in any way, 'cause huh, we're latin americans as well, lol. It's just a bit sad that some people pretend to have multiple nationalities in order to have more chances to play and we can't even prove that they're lying. "hey guys imma playin' in da world cup of pokemanz imma cooler than ya lulz". It's what Jackal said, it has become more about getting a few pixels of a blue trophy under your username and less about team pride.
Actually I don't give a single fuck whether Yan is lying about having Canadian blood or not, but the "Hungary" dudes make me feel really, really ashamed. Too bad one of my favorite tournaments of Smogon turned into something like that.

**Nationality: This field is for your family’s place of origin. For example, if your family moved from India to the USA, then you would put Indian. If this is the same as your first field or you don’t think it is important, omit it from your signup. List no more than two regions here (one for each parent).

*you should read it.=O

*You tell us you play with ~honor~ but you have just spammed bad language and offenses; disrespecting me and other people. There are no warns for doing it here?

*And also, the main proposal of the World Cup is to gather/unite players so they can have some fun together, playing as one. Atticus and Iconic are my friends, and as my Mom is Canadian, I decided to play with them; so just leave me alone, ok. Btw, I dont really think your captain(Quantum Mechanics) will aprove what you have just said, but just a guess, I might be completely wrong.^^

Good VI World Cup of Smogon to everyone, and have fun playing with yours friends; this is way more important than winning.=D

What do you think about this, in the Mexico Team you have this people:

- CarloO: from Venezuela, used to be the captain of Venezuela Team in the Hispanic Tournament in march 2011.... now he has a mexican father and he s mexican.... :justin:
- Lucas or Luke: from Republica Dominicana, used to be part of the Dominicana Team in the Hispanic Tournament in march 2011... and imagine what....? now he has a mexican father and he s mexican.... :justin:
- Benis: from El Salvador, and guess? ..... now he has a mexican father and he s mexican.... :justin:

This team is not following the rules or the rules are not so rules. In these links you will find the info.

http://dpokeleague.foro-activo.biz/t525-completada-1ra-ronda-del-4to-mundial-hispano

http://pokespain.net/foro/f210/finales-iv-mundial-hispano-4118/

Regards friends.
Damages.

I can confirm it, carloo to join in the spanish selection says "my mother is spanish" and now father of carloo is mexican.... and carloo is from venezuela, come on people, all mexico selection is only a clan called DR, all friends but none is mexican. ^^

- CarloO: from Venezuela, used to be the captain of Venezuela Team in the Hispanic Tournament in march 2011.... now he has a mexican father and he s mexican.... :justin:
- Lucas or Luke: from Republica Dominicana, used to be part of the Dominicana Team in the Hispanic Tournament in march 2011... and imagine what....? now he has a mexican father and he s mexican.... :justin:
- Benis: from El Salvador, and guess? ..... now he has a mexican father and he s mexican.... :justin:

This team is not following the rules or the rules are not so rules. In these links you will find the info.

http://dpokeleague.foro-activo.biz/t525-completada-1ra-ronda-del-4to-mundial-hispano

Regards friends.
Damages.
my dad is mexican, so i think im not broking any rule, the true its that you are mad because you did the test for join to mexico and you are out.

in other teams are people that are out from the country that are going to play for, and they are not breaking any rule because they born in that country, in my cause 9 of 12 player are living in mexico, and its a high number.

I can confirm it, carloo to join in the spanish selection says "my mother is spanish" and now father of carloo is mexican.... and carloo is from venezuela, come on people, all mexico selection is only a clan called DR, all friends but none is mexican. ^^
you cant say that, 9 of the 12 player are living in mexico, and i didnt call to my friends, i did so many test to people that i didnt know and there are on the team (artic eclipse, pkrs, -frexa-)

Regards friends.
Damages.
lol youre wrong there man my mom is mexican my dad from el salvador...

and you're still talking shit even when everyone on the wcup chat said they didnt care :/

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
ok what happened to the border patrol officer who should be on watch

Besides, the rosters are almost due by now, whether yan's mother is Canadian or not doesn't matter anymorehe's lying, same shit with any other team. Jackal will never ask for birth certificates so unless people confess, throwing shit at each other won't change a thing.

A couple of updates in this post:

For those who don't understand, the post(s) by Stone_Cold are a joke if you have not caught on.

Rosters are still due by today, I will not get round 1 up until Monday due to some real life things. I have Monday off work and will spend the day getting this thing rolling.

Finally, as a shout-out to team Asia stealing JLei2k from Canada with less than 36 hours before rosters are due, all I have to say is enjoy yourselves. I have chosen to be lax this year on all accounts, including decisions involving Team Europe and Team Latin America (given their high number of eligible players), as well as on people up and deciding to switch teams. I made this decision consciously and I will not be mad about how this turns out and I will not try to change anything.

However, I feel like many people took advantage of this system this year, and this most recent turn of events was really the last straw for me. This tournament was supposed to bring people together as a nation, but instead it has turned into more of an "abuse the lax rules as much as you can to play with your friends". It has become more about the trophy under the username and less about team pride, and I will not stand for that.

So I will begrudgingly trek forward, hoping that a team who is playing this the right way can come out on top this year.

But you can count on me changing up the rules next year, because I refuse to be trolled like this.

Thanks.
God bless him.

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Here's all the flags I've made so far, with courtesy Avatar and Sig versions!

Benelux:

For Badged members

For non Badged Memebers

Signature:

Mexico:

For Badged members

For non Badged Memebers

Signature:

USA East:

For Badged members

For non Badged Memebers

Signature:

USA West:

For Badged members

For non Badged members

Signature:

Spain:

For Badged members

For non Badged members

Signature:

UK: (9.9)

srsly guys....

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)