The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Qualifying Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
A recent road trip made me realize what a privilege it is to be a guy. I had too much water on the way and couldn't hold my pee in any longer. If my friend didn't pull over, I would have pissed all over his car and probably on him and two other people too.

So he pulled over, I unzipped my flies, pulled out my dick, and watered the grass. What a relief it was! Can you imagine if you were a female? How troublesome it would be to squat in public???

P.S. I'm a guy. Please stop sending me dirty messages. Thanks.

Last edited:

BHARATH_THEBEST

Destroyer Of Worlds
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Congratulations to metro on their win!!!This WCop was a cool experience and I was really happy I had this experience as I met a lot of awesome people and it's an awesome community which taught me it's not all about stressing but more about enjoying the game,especially Teal6(happy birthday btw :D).I got be both a part of team Asia and in the end minute jumped over to India Where both had really amazing people.I would like to apologize on behalf of my teammates who have been sometimes insensitive(especially Parivard)but the team India as a whole is really nice n it was a pleasure playing alongside them.I built over 30 SM teams n about 7-8 oras teams during my first week of summer vacation :p and the experience as a whole was amazing.India will bounce back next year better than ever before!!!(NO MORE CHOKES LOL N NO MORE INSENSITIVE PAKI COMMENTS as we respect everyone).Gratz to metro again.Love Ya All<3.
Peace.
--BTB OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)