Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
just some quick shoutouts to a few guys on East who made this a great tournament. My activity and playing quality have been spotty for some time now as the amount of time I spend here dwindles, but you guys still took me in and put all your faith in me during the most crucial moments. Pulling out the elimination game in the first round of playoffs on that long final day was one of the best feelings I've had with the game, and mostly because I could do it for all my good friends and teammates.

BKC You already know what it is Kevin. One of my best friends on the site, probably the greatest all-gen OU player of all time, killer drummer, goofy metal fiend who frantically calls me from the library to discuss the roster. I greatly appreciate you building my ADV teams, putting up with my rust and Skarm paranoia, and having endless patience. Fuck snorlax.

All the SM dudes, you guys are crazy. You're what I love about the game. You all really love the game for what it is, and your plays are surgical to the highest degree. Shoutout to ABR for being a great dude to talk with about anything, you're definitely one of the best competitors I've ever seen. And you owe me dinner.

Also, obligatory shoutouts to Stone_Cold for being the good luck charm and the man behind the dark victory magik known as BALANCE 1. You know you're always on the team.

Thanks for having me, hope I'll see all y'all next year!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Just a quick shoutout to everyone on East! You all are such amazing players and teammates. I know it was close to not having me on the team but I'm glad you all welcomed me aboard for another season. I had some of the most fun I've ever had in WCoP and you are all ridiculously good at this game.

Hope to see you all next year! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)