The World Cup of Pokémon X - Sign Ups - Read Posts #476, #492, #505

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with Haunter and The Quasar or whoever captaining the team one of the most important things to have on the team would have been the synergy among members and the need to be cohese and dignified for all the course of the tournament, keeping a low profile when winning and losing without any trash talking and taunts to opponents. This thing wouldn't have been possible with Tele on the team (which I guess has more skill than some members of the team I guess that can be said as true) and I don't think we would have had him regardless of the management.

I can't play tours, but it's not like I can't give my opinion here or just post if I want to point out things :), and it's not like I am out of the question since even if Im tourbanned Haunter had asked me and The Quasar to find the players for Italy's WCOP team this year. Too bad he got banned and you took the power :'[ not like I care too much since I wouldn't have had too much motivation even to choose the players without taking part of WCOP, but you were really lucky that Haunter got banned and The Quasar didn't sign up as M Dragon would have wanted to give the captain spot for him if he did. Cya you around, and good luck with the tour despite everything. Italy is good, it doesn't deserve to fall down.
Haunter knew about 2% of the Italian community, probably those who licked his ass. He asked Quasar and you to help him create the team. Then Quasar contacted me and I helped you with all the tryouts stuff etc. I was supposed to be the co-captain with Haunter as captain. Once he got banned I just asked M Dragon if he had problems with me as captain and he gave me the green light. After this I asked my powc's teammates and other players that we had taken in consideration if they agreed with this and almost all of them have decided to follow me. In this topic, dozens of people have proposed me as captain, no one has proposed Quasar.
I know you're bored because you can not join any tournament but this does not justify you to bother me with your stupid crap here.
I finished, if you want to continue to discuss in vain contact me in private.

No one proposed Quasar because he didn't even sign up, and he wasn't going to do it anyway. It's useless to talk here because no one here knows all the drama that happened in the italian community about it so yeah. You know I didn't like the way you took the captain spot but Italy is always Italy and I still love it. Good luck in WCOP despite what happened, I wouldn't say it was all your fault as well.. I finished it too.

Quasar was going to be the captain also, with you as co captain. Haunter didn't want to take part of it (not like he helped Italy with WCOP in past years though, I must agree with you in that topic).

Tele

a quality human being
i dont care if u ban me from this and next world cups. i dont respect you as a person and i dont respect your tournament. if u want to gain someone's respect, start judging everybody the same way. and i dont respect your tournament becos it just looks like SPL 2.0. idc if i get banned becos i dont think long term, i focused all my attentions to this moment and worked harder than anybody else to be in the best position possible to win every game for my team. u took this chance away from me, even though im prefectly eligible for uk, while i see a brazilian in the italian team who never got in touch with the italian community at all, or a norwegian guy playing for us, or again a guy who previously won that same tournament with oceania now playing with italy.
i just want u and mcm know u took away this chance from me, and u did it improperly. i also want u and mcm know all this bullshit isnt gonna let me down at all

while i see a brazilian in the italian team who never got in touch with the italian community at all
do not talk about things you do not know, Kirigakure was in contact with us last year too and his family is of Italian descent and his surname proves it

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
All the postings in this thread should be done by either me, Masterclass, or Tele. Yall either white knighting to get on other people's good grace or telling other people to stop posting to sound cool (you sound like a moron with nothing to contribute, btw) or just bangwagoning some poor nig. The three of us are equal opportunity haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)