The World Cup of Pokémon X - Sign Ups - Read Posts #476, #492, #505

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lol for real, I thought the r1 would be up and now it's delayed because some people thought that it was the perfect opportunity to joke around ._.
how can you blame them though, they must feel pretty safe trolling the tournament after one disturbed child literally spammed IRC for hours in caps, on the public #wcop channel, insulting copiously the host without being punished so far;
and I guess we could also add these very thoughtful comments posted on the forums.

I'm the first one to laugh at this ridiculous outburst, and I'm rather happy to see that people are finally getting denied for bullshitting their eligibilities. Still, I think you should read that. Might be helpful.

Tele

a quality human being
i didnt get denied for bullshitting my eligibility u dumb fucker. my eligibility for uk was stronger than theender's for us east, yet hes playing. and lol spammed irc for hours? nvm u still salty at me becos i remembered everyone how ur last spl performance was pitifull to say the least.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i didnt get denied for bullshitting my eligibility u dumb fucker. my eligibility for uk was stronger than theender's for us east, yet hes playing. and lol spammed irc for hours? nvm u still salty at me becos i remembered everyone how ur last spl performance was pitifull to say the least.
1) comparing your case to TheEnder further means that you qualify for "bullshitting your egibility"
2) why do you keep saying "leave me alone, others are doing the same, why me qq", as it's probably the worst way ever to defend your case. It probably simply means that they are, unlike you, smart enough to be able to build up a coherent lie
3) everybody knows I'm the saltiest user ever, but none of this salt has any relation to an user like you who was not bought at spl, nor picked at wcop

see you next year, I hope you'll be playing for your country, because that's what this whole thing is all about you know, pussy

I think tele's behavior is and was a bit bad in the past (not like mine was much better rofl), but Italy would have been much better with him imo, so saying things like "Tele's too good for italy" isn't good irony and I'd say it's in part true, like yes Tele is much better than most of Italy's players this year (and even than Italy's players in the last WCOPs). Too bad Italy and Tele couldn't find an agreement because it was like "Tele isn't playing for Italy, or most players of Italy's current lineup won't play for it" =[

Also don't get why Prague Kick is talking about SPL when from what I remember he hasn't played 1 single match in it lol. I havent played SPL as well (most because of my ban from tours / was here since too little time in 2012 / 2013's SPLs), but at least I have the decenty to not give my opinion on every matter.

Also don't get why Prague Kick is playing about SPL when from what I remember he hasn't played 1 single match in it lol. I havent played SPL as well (most because of my ban from tours / was since too little time here in 2012 / 2013's SPLs), but at least I have the decenty to not give my opinion on every matter.
Man at least I don't talk shit with people who play that tour (regardless of their results), simple. It doesn't look hard to understand.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
when y'all guys put strong/weak mean the player is strong or noob Y/n
because all europeans are name/strong
an other thing that let you understanding thats why we are the best

I think tele's behavior is and was a bit bad in the past (not like mine was much better rofl), but Italy would have been much better with him imo, so saying things like "Tele's too good for italy" isn't good irony and I'd say it's in part true, like yes Tele is much better than most of Italy's players this year (and even than Italy's players in the last WCOPs). Too bad Italy and Tele couldn't find an agreement because it was like "Tele isn't playing for Italy, or most players of Italy's current lineup won't play for it" =[
we dont want cancer on our team

You guys are crying about Ender playing for East. How about Adam playing for Brazil b/c he couldn't crack U.S. Metro's lineup this year? Those close to Adam knows that he has no ties whatsoever to Brazil. That imo is a bigger travesty. This World Cup is mostly politics tbh. But I will definitely stay tuned.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Previously on WCOP..

---

Tele has now taken the battle to IRC. He's publicly calling out M Dragon and continues to degrade the Spanish ambassador for ruining his first WCOP experience. As if that's not enough, Tele's now feuding with another mod, Reymedy.

Team Asia continues to bedazzle fans with their trolling behaviors. Their captain and players alike are shooting down random targets purely for personal amusement. Will blarajan really wait until the very last minute to post Asia's roster to further infuriate WCOP staff, players, and fans? Most likely. Our tagline: we 'gon getcha good.

(BAN PLEASE ME) isn't some insider joke. Turns out there are some words that Smogon really deem unnecessarily and too vulgar to have displayed in public. The N-word is probably one of them. Please confirm it and report back to me.

Until next time, folks.

Also don't get why Prague Kick is talking about SPL when from what I remember he hasn't played 1 single match in it lol. I havent played SPL as well (most because of my ban from tours / was here since too little time in 2012 / 2013's SPLs), but at least I have the decenty to not give my opinion on every matter.
following your logic I do not understand why you continue to post in this thread, or even better in the tournaments section

Ender isnt even playing
he's benched
And? lol.

You guys are crying about Ender playing for East. How about Adam playing for Brazil b/c he couldn't crack U.S. Metro's lineup this year? Those close to Adam knows that he has no ties whatsoever to Brazil. That imo is a bigger travesty. This World Cup is mostly politics tbh. But I will definitely stay tuned.
He's half Brazillian, he's literally brown.

Last edited:
I can't play tours, but it's not like I can't give my opinion here or just post if I want to point out things :), and it's not like I am out of the question since even if Im tourbanned Haunter had asked me and The Quasar to find the players for Italy's WCOP team this year. Too bad he got banned and you took the power :'[ not like I care too much since I wouldn't have had too much motivation even to choose the players without taking part of WCOP, but you were really lucky that Haunter got banned and The Quasar didn't sign up as M Dragon would have wanted to give the captain spot for him if he did. Cya you around, and good luck with the tour despite everything. Italy is good, it doesn't deserve to fall down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)