The World Cup of Pokémon X - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
ORAS: reiku vs cosine180
ORAS: SoulWind vs Steve Angello
based on what ive seen so far, i consider the germans' oras teambuilding skills superior. and teambuilding skills is what really matters at this point of the tournament since both teams already revealed their best builds

Playing Steve probably on Saturday between 5PM-8PM GMT+2

Fun thing being called a choker by someone that probably didn't win a single game in two straight SPLs for choking dicks every possible time and made his team get eliminated of this world cup. Don't let your ego block your brain cells breh, you are still a shit player even if you won OST

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
You brought a counterteam against me in the semifinals of that No Choice whatever tournament and you still got smashed. I went on to win that tournament. You lost every time you played me. You also lost to Fantasy in OST, and I eliminated him. You're a great player SoulWind. I'm just better than you are, that's all. Good luck in your game and try not to choke too much.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
can you just enjoy the tournament without feeling the need to show us your massive 69 inches dicks, please?

no one gives a shit about your dicks. we just want to enjoy some good games of pokémon.

Good luck to Spain and Germany for the tiebreaker, both teams are looking solid.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
DestinyUnknown, actually I beat you in the quarterfinals or something of some Guantlet tournament, which was one of the first tournaments I won. Your comment would be accurate if it was reversed. ;)

SoulWind has low self esteem. He always feels the need to put me down to make himself feel better. It's okay though. I'm a grown up and can handle it.

Speaking of my game against cosine180. Yes, he played well. I played optimally as well and put myself in a position to claim victory had some things gone my way despite the poorly matched team. If SoulWind was in the same situation, he would get wrecked and then he would be bitching about matchup afterward.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You brought a counterteam against me in the semifinals of that No Choice whatever tournament and you still got smashed. I went on to win that tournament. You lost every time you played me. You also lost to Fantasy in OST, and I eliminated him. You're a great player SoulWind. I'm just better than you are, that's all. Good luck in your game and try not to choke too much.
How do you remember every single tournament game you've played? I can only think that you write them down.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Lady Bug, I have an amazing memory. It also helps when your opponents bitch after their losses afterward. It makes remembering it easier.

Also SoulWind, even if your team can't carry you to a trophy in this tournament. Fear not, the Official Ladder Tournament II is coming up. I hope you can qualify for the playoffs this time even though you tried in almost all the cycles in the last one and still couldn't make it. If you need teams or my help, just let me know since we were teammates in the Sharks after all. I qualified with the best win record, 65-5 (I think) after one attempt last time. :)

I thought you said you weren't gonna post anymore in WCop threads after you made your team lose against Germany.

I sincerely ask you to stop embarrassing yourself in the eyes of all the Smogon Forum and let the participants and spectators enjoy of this awesome tourney without having to see your bitchass posts in every goddamn page of them, because no one cares about your random acomplishments in the unnoficial tournaments.

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
Lady Bug, I have an amazing memory. It also helps when your opponents bitch after their losses afterward. It makes remembering it easier.

Also SoulWind, even if your team can't carry you to a trophy in this tournament. Fear not, the Official Ladder Tournament II is coming up. I hope you can qualify for the playoffs this time even though you tried in almost all the cycles in the last one and still couldn't make it. If you need teams or my help, just let me know since we were teammates in the Sharks after all. I qualified with the best win record, 65-5 (I think) after one attempt last time. :)
Nope best record was Ary :^)

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
GSC: M Dragon vs Conflict -- Conflict is clutch and isn't a choker like one of the players here. M Dragon is formidable. Whoever lucks more, wins

ORAS: reiku vs cosine180 -- both players are hot right now. Whoever brings the better team wins

ORAS: SoulWind vs Steve Angello -- Steve is hot right now too and should win versus SoulWind on a skills-based level. Rooting for SW though, since we were good teammates once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)