The UU Open X - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kythr

save the ocean
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
opponent has not been online since monday and therefore has not responded to scheduling attempts since then. requesting act win

Calling ACT - opp did not show up at time today, waited 33 minutes.

*edit* he gave me the win, check his wall.

Last edited:

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Requesting act, opponent missed scheduled time multiple times and was unresponsive after my last attempt to reschedule properly on Tuesday

Lily

it's in my blood
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
pain

act calls/given wins/etc w/ explanations where they feel necessary:
Lacus Ichinose vs Accelgor
Ark vs Mateeus
Corazan
vs 100percentpureheat
Alton Francis vs ddlcfan69 - pretty poor on both ends but Alton Francis just stopped responding after a while
Ununhexium vs Maxomega
Bullfrogkid
vs S poi re
Luirromen vs chiefexe
Mygrein vs SOMALIA
Pak vs weird mon
GelatinOSO vs Ghostricker0197
DraKeyTT vs CBU
Pataozinho
vs Cringetopia
TGC_HOGZ vs LBDC
ItzAydzPlayz vs Quite Quiet - ItzAydzPlayz just stopped responding
SanJl vs Shiba - missed scheduled time
Riku Sakuraba vs Gondra
JoshyQ vs lph
Ico8y8y vs hs
Trashuny vs Lost Soul
Laurel
vs airfare
Mix vs Fc - Mix stopped responding and missed the original scheduled time
adsam vs Ren-chon
Bebo vs LpZ
Louna vs e~t~h~e~y
Enzo Gorlami
vs Adrift and Alone - after some early scheduling issues, Enzo Gorlami came to me on Discord and asked me what they should do about their opponent being unwilling to schedule with them. I attempted to intervene and they came to an agreement where Adrift and Alone gave their availability, but never showed up at the scheduled time. Enzo Gorlami was unavailable on Sunday after Adrift and Alone had also said they were unavailable that day, which they later went back on. While I'd rather extend this, there is much more willingness to get the game done on Enzo Gorlami's end, so they will receive the activity win.
Punny vs steelskitty
Reje vs DKM
Malekith
vs Yugon - missed scheduled time
Sificon vs Priyanshu Tiwari
YMU vs Lugia_numair
Karppi vs D2quan - very weak but D2quan tried to set up a time and their opponent never responded
kythr vs Jordy
Archiiiie17 vs Ajna
Mike Cometa
vs omi ♥
Draphirion vs unova37
snaga vs Lazy_bread27
Yuyanjia vs Emlee
Sagisolar vs Vulpix03
crucify
vs rylon - rylon missed multiple scheduled times and was over 30m late to the most recent one too
TSR vs zeefable
TheFranklin vs Eve
BigFatMantis vs Hamhamhamhamham
TL The Legend vs Albinson
Estarossa vs qsns
PrismEscape vs CaesarzeppeliXD
laevin
vs oookkk - based on screenshots sown in pms
Analysc vs SANJAY

coinflips:

shigre34 vs Heika
Aurella vs RampageWebber
AzZoCcX
vs bighost345
Greentea570 vs Steve Angello
Atioe Lati
vs Xandes
LonelyNess vs Skipkan
Holy Ghost
vs Anique
obii vs PA

proof of coinflips can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/4OQ13eK

extensions:
100%GXE vs Confide
mimikyu dayo 69 vs pigassaultking

that should be everything, please let me know if I messed up anywhere along the line.
Nahomitsoa this is partially my bad because I didn't realise at the time, but when you joined as a substitute, you were already on the byes list. please be more careful next time. you'll advance regardless but not via activity win, just bc nobody was subbed in to play you.

r2 will be up soon enough, apologies for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)