The UU Open VI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity!Opp never responded nor did he try to hit me in showdown despite me stating him all the times I would be free during the week in the first day itself

my opponent missed the scheduled time today. he asked to play me tomorrow but i wont be able to play tomorrow, the time he gave me is during work.

Accel

thanks for the memories
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Calling activity on implaser. I tried to schedule as efficiently as I possibly could right when the week went up and I haven't gotten any significantly concrete responses from him ever since. He hasn't replied to our vm convo since this past Tuesday as well.

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
Tony and I have not gotten our games done and I feel like I did what I could to get the games done. Going to ask for an extension to try and get the games done on Tuesday, but if not, I'm calling activity. The vms can be found on his wall

I tried setting a time to play my opponent but he'd never commit to one. I'm calling activity against Balto unless he gets on today and will do the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)