The UU Open V - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Lmao who the fuck is king uu, he must not have seen WhiteQueen demolish opponents on the dpp and bw uu ladder because otherwise his name would be "uu player" or some shit

won v mazz ggs
Confirming. A well-played series, too bad I had to have a massive brainfart in the first match. I think I could have done better, but it was a fun set nonetheless. Good luck in the future rounds!

I wanna thank everyone that helped me get this far; very few people would have predicted me to make it to the sixth round of UU Open, and I'm exceedingly gracious for every minute of my run. King UU and Killintime were beyond instrumental in either helping me build or helping me test teams (or straight up giving me teams). I wanna thank GrilledClawitzer, Sacri' and Threw for simply believing in me. I know it wasn't a massive crowd that was behind me, but every moment helped. Users like Hogg, Ice Tea, and Pearl deserve a shoutout too - I was absolute horseshit at this game not even 5 or 6 weeks ago. You guys called me on it and it helped inspire me to at least pull my head out of my own ass and figure (some of) my shit out. I can't thank you guys enough for putting me in a situation to prove you wrong, or at the very least prove that I'm not a lost cause.

I'm probably missing a healthy handful of names that I owe gratitude towards in some form or another, sorry if I missed your name on this post. In closing, I'm looking forward to what comes next. This was a big first step for me. So, I'll take this loss in stride and keep working on improving. Good luck to all the remaining competitors, and thank you teal6 for being an excellent host!

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
pokeisfun gave me the win
A bit disappointed since I was really looking forwards this serie, it's actually the first time I built some teams instead of re-using them from previous tournaments... But I guess that will be for the next one then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)