^^^^^^^ The rules are right there ^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Alright as stated above something that I would love to see eventually would be a smogon app for iPhone , android , windows and so on. The reason I say this is that although the website and forum are easy to navigate in the mobile browser, I think having it as an app or having a mobile mode ( like fanfiction.net for example ) would greatly benefit people viewing from a mobile device. I don't know if this has already been brought up (and or) rejected as an idea just was wondering what other peoples opinions on this were.
( and yes I'm posting this from my phone so sorry for any spelling/grammar errors )

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You probably should have read the forum rules which clearly state not to suggest this, unless you're willing to code it yourself.

ps I'm locking this from my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)