The RU Open VI - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, this was probably the toughest decision I had to make on my 24 years of living and I think I lost part of my heart when making it, but we have to proceed with the tournament. Damn, I feel bad...

soulgazer vs Mazar

After carefully reading both sides of the page I... I really had a tough time making decision cause man, the stars aligned to not get these series of game done and I really didnt know what to do cause there was clear intention on getting this done but alas, incredible busy schedules makes an extension pretty difficult to work and both sides dont really have the most solid cases to claim for an activity so... I have decided to coinflip.

There are probably very few precedents of this, and is definitely not encouraged to do this so far on a tournament cause it really isnt cool to do but as I said, the tournament has to continue so, the result of the coinflip is:

It is how it is. This decision could be revoked by a TD if it isnt agreed on so, stay tuned I suppose.

New round will be up soon.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Actually, THERE HAS BEEN AN INTERVENTION.

Pearl asked Zebraiken and Jirachee on how to proceed with this and they feel an extension is the way to go. I believe the matches are unlikely to get it done, but if they feel there is a chance and it is probably the most lovely thing to do then we go with that.

Stay tuned for the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)