The RU Open VI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
activity post, i suggested a couple of times within my opponent's time range (which was quite difficult for me to make) but he hasn't responded

Making an activity post on parivard. Not sure if he legit has some sort of mental disability or he just doesn't understand timezones but he's been incredibly frustrating to schedule with. I told him on my wall I am available to play for the next 17 hours so if he doesn't show up sometime then I am calling act.

Activity... Our scheduled time was 1 or 2 hours ago (we didn't specify timezone but it was either gmt+2 or gmt+3), but he hasn't been on.

won g1 vs monna lusa, he left the game as i was winning 100% and timerstalled me and logged off, ill give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he dc'd so ill try to finish the series tmrw. He said he could be online before the game.
my day is over, so ill be taking activity for g2

Reactions: erz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)