The PU Open I (GS V) - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I'm sorry, but unfortunately I lost my things on a trip, including documents and my notebook were my teams were stored. I'm a bit busy trying to solve this mess and don't have time and, frankly, am not in the mood for competitive pokemon.

Therefore, I'd like to request a sub in the tourneament. Sorry for announcing it so late.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Take Azelfie missed the scheduled time and gave me the win

I don't like doing this, but I'm on a vacation from Thursday to Sunday, so if you find someone to sub in for him, I can only play on Wednesday night (7pm-12am GMT+2). Please take that in consideration :/

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Calloflochie wanted to play last Wensday/Thursday but I couldn't due to me bein at school both days so I tried to see f we can play another time but haven't got replied yet? Not sure what this counts for but just posting for transparency or whatnot

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Calling activity. Opponent wasn't online at the time we agreed upon time.
You could not be an ass and at least try to reschedule replying my VM because some shit can happen with everyone and I was here for the rest of the day and can still do it tomorrow Oo

But okay, np.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
My opp hasn't been online sine Friday and my availability is going to be a bit questionable due to work, only available to play during weekends and it's Monday so..... Activity I guess.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ok so my opp said he can play from Monday and I tried scheduling but he didnt reply. It's tuesday now and I asked him again to schedule but he's not replying so far. Activity
e: opp gave me win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)