The Player: Issue 9 released!

Who do you want to see interviewed next?

• Test2017

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • innovamania

Votes: 66 21.4%
  • Sweep

Votes: 118 38.2%
  • Electrolyte

Votes: 41 13.3%
  • Relados

Votes: 30 9.7%
  • WaterBomb

Votes: 18 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I think that there is a candidate that was not put into the poll by mistake, which is a shame, because I would have voted for boTTT tbh.
Proof of boTTTs worthiness

Vote for boTTT or he'll ban you from everything not named "Lobby," and nobody wants to be stuck there.

For somebody that just started reading "The Player" I really enjoyed this issue.

Reading the SteelEdges' interview only shows me how much he has to offer the Smogon community.

Good job friend!

The Monotype tips were great too, take it from a long time Monotype player... but Fighting is still the greatest type. (That's only my opinion so please don't take it seriously)

Looking forward to the next issue!

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Let's be real here nobody wants to hear about the boring life of a sim mod who is 30 years old, married, expecting a child, and whose competitive battling prime was before half of PS's userbase was even born :)
you practically just gave your interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)