The Player: Issue 9 released!

Who do you want to see interviewed next?

• Test2017

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • innovamania

Votes: 66 21.4%
  • Sweep

Votes: 118 38.2%
  • Electrolyte

Votes: 41 13.3%
  • Relados

Votes: 30 9.7%
  • WaterBomb

Votes: 18 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head

It's really cold, but we have another issue for you guys anyway! Issue 9 is hot off the press and it features an interview with grandpa SteelEdges, some tips for those interested in getting into the Monotype metagame, and much more. You can read more about the issue in the Editors' Notes, where Vacate and I said some words. Please also give Tikitik some kind words for his work on the cover art!

As usual, we invite you to leave some feedback regarding the articles you read or about The Player in general. Tell us what your favorite article was, and be sure to vote for the next staff interview! Also drop by The Kiln on PS if you want to live chat about the issue or get involved with the webzine. Cheers everyone!

~ antemortem, Spydreigon, Vacate

Last edited:

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Definitely voting for Test2017 because we share a favorite animal. And because I like him the most from the list. xdd

Oh ya; good issue and w/e

Great issue guys ^_^ I particularly enjoyed the interview(I always do. It's the #1 thing I look forward to each issue) and the article on Monotype. I just might get into the metagame now. After losing interest in pretty much every tier, this is something I plan on getting into.
Waterbomb for issue 10 let's gooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)