The NU Open VI - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to take your loss like a man - a simple "lost gg" or nothing at all suffices. Nice and classy win SoulWind.

No need to emphasize that u outplayed or something by mentioning that he lucked you earlier in the series if he even did, congrats to Cdumas for being the moral winner here and sorry you had to endure Kushalos making that unnecessary post.

You're the worst kind. Even if he did actually hax you, he said a simple "won in 3." Also for anyone wondering what happened in the actual series, JCM = mcweather; Necrozma = Feel the Thunderr:

☆mcweather:stop
☆mcweather:lol

☆mcweather: dude
☆mcweather: what the fuck
☆mcweather: that's so fucking stupid

☆mcweather:xd

☆Feel the Thunderr: gg

I applaud Necrozma for his composure, peacefulness, and of course his victory over the petty JCM. He'll also be going much further than you it seems.

~

You all displayed a low amount of decency, intelligence, and common sense in the above posts. Your opponents acted only with the utmost respect and class, regardless of whatever luck you say occurred. If they didn't taunt you then it's not their fault and you have no reason to be an ass about it. You also only look worse by making excuses even if you think it rationalizes your loss, people think you're better if you say "lost gg" than "lost to ridiculous hax my opponent sucks dick." I mean it makes you look bad above all else, but you also hurt the reputation of this website/community whenever you act like this, so please put your ego aside for round 5 of the NU open.
definitely acted like a classless dumbass because i was tilted but i do believe he edited his post to say "whatever stay bad". nonetheless, that does not change the fact that my behavior was unacceptable and i would like to apologize to Necrozma for my petty conduct post-game.

moral of the story: don't tilt like an idiot!

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost ggs, shoutouts ppl who supplied me teams really appreciate it. Also don't worry about 1 burn in an otherwise haxless match, hax will be hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)