The NU Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
my opponent has not viewed forums all round and i have checked PS numerous times to see if he happens to be active, but this clearly is not the case. there is no chance whatsoever i can play during the weekend of the deadline (meaning next weekend -- i am free this weekend) and the few days following that will also be rough due to being on a cruise if i get a sub/extension, so just making note of this now so i do not have a potential issue later on, one way or another.

calling activity on my opponent- he created an account on the day he signed-up for this tourney and never came back online

requesting activity on santu or if you can find a sub for him that'd be ok too. I contacted him a few days ago. We exchanged time zones and alts but then had not heard back from him for a few days now in regards to what days or time he is available to battle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)