@}--,--'-- The New Rose Forest @}--,--'-- Could the mods please lock this poor thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a trade thread? I couldn't see one in your sig and I only trade with people who have an active thread, I'm afraid.

Sorry, but I'm only after rare-ish events right now. I can get literally everything else myself.

And of course, almost no-one on Smogon even trades in events... :/
I literally just took down my trade thread yesterday. This is my first time on smogon in forever so my thread wasn't active anymore since it has been so long. I'm willing to breed almost anything minus Hidden Power pokes. But obviously if you don't believe me that's understandable. Good luck with everything anyway.

Would you be interested in an event Pachirisu?
Depends.

Chances are, I'll be going to the UK VGC this year- so I can grab my own one.

But in case I'll break my leg or something, I'll keep your offer in mind.

BTW, does your Pachi come with video proof?

I literally just took down my trade thread yesterday. This is my first time on smogon in forever so my thread wasn't active anymore since it has been so long. I'm willing to breed almost anything minus Hidden Power pokes. But obviously if you don't believe me that's understandable. Good luck with everything anyway.
It isn't that- it just it takes a lot of effort for me to keep this thread. I prefer to trade with people who put in similar effort.

And I'm only looking for events these days, I'm afraid. Breedables mean next to nothing to me.

Depends.

Chances are, I'll be going to the UK VGC this year- so I can grab my own one.

But in case I'll break my leg or something, I'll keep your offer in mind.

BTW, does your Pachi come with video proof?
It doesn't. Though I could take a picture of the wristband I got for participating at German Nationals. I downloaded it myself during the tournament and it has been cloned by me.

UPDATE:

Maxsoft Rayquazza (Jolly/Air Lock) Cherish Ball

31/31/31/31/31/31

OT: SG Summer'15 ID no: 03145

Europe will never get a shiny Ray event, so enjoy this one.
Got the code myself from the Funz FB distribution and bullied Shady into SRing it

Tutor moves:

-It doesn't need any

Notes:

- The black dragon that screwed Ubers sideways and just flew away
- This is the only place to get this monster with redis rights!
- Watch it being born here:

(small print: this baby can't actually be traded right now)
CMT? Will do 1 for 1 or bonus stuff for trade rights. Can't believe he got 6 IVs onto it.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
first off, the descriptions of your pokes are hilarious.

secondly, please cmt for your calm defog zapdos!

Meh, I swear the minute you abandon a thread people start to flock.... :(

Fluke - sorry for the late reply, I don't get alerts unless people tag me. Nothing of interest I'm afraid

MattaPod - that's 'cos I'm a hilarious gal but I'm afraid I didn't see anything in your thread

Oh Snaplez- likewise nothing

PKMNTrainerAgito - have a read through the rules

Annnnd on that note, could one of mods close this poor neglected/abandoned thread please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)