The Little Cup Analysis Workshop Rules

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to the Little Cup Analysis Workshop, where miniature amazing happens. There are a couple guidelines for the analyses posted here, as getting analyses for LC Pokemon up to par is of the utmost importance.

1: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Test your sets first. It's understood that LC traffic is rather sparse, but there have been times in the past where sets have been posted that contain illegal moves, incorrect EVs, and even moves that the Pokemon doesn't learn at all. Make sure that at the very least, the set is legal.

2: Remember that all analyses must now have a Team Options section for each set, as well as for the entire analysis. If you have previously written analyses on Little Cup Forum, this is a new rule for you, so get ready to update for the new standards. An outline of what is expected from the Team Options section can be found here.

3: Proofread all peer edits posted, multiple times. Nothing is more irritating than misspelling the name of the Pokemon you're analysing. If you aren't fluent in English (and by fluent, we don't mean "I can read/write English", we mean "I understand the subtleties of the English language and can write prose that flows well.") pair up with someone who is and get them to transcribe your gibberish. This similarly applies to the content and accuracy of the content. Read about grammar, capitalization, and other standards here. If you are unsure about your grammar, you may PM jumpluff for a grammar check before posting your analysis.

4: If you post an analysis, it is your responsibility to change it based on points brought up in the thread. If you let an analysis die without changing it, it will be given to someone else.

5: Remember that this is a subforum of Smogon, and the the Smogon-wide Forum Rules apply here as well.

Let's get this show on the road!

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Will the analyses from the Little Cup forum be transferred over to Smogon? If so, I would be available to start proofreading these as soon as I hear the word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)