The LC Open VI - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the evidence now to call act as much as I don't want to for r5. :/ Last contacted me wednesday when seems like he messed up timezone calculations. But he also has points for tlt. A tours room mini tour where you have to win roomtours to get points to qualify, however while he has been active here, he has been inactive in even trying to contact with me again on discord or smogon. This also backs up the pms I mentioned earlier up there somewhere. This combined with multiple people telling me to call act and my tiredness of this whole situation has led me to now call act. Do what you will with it.

Convo in Tours room about it not ideal evidence but proves he's been active but not contacted me
https://pastebin.com/5rKYd1TT

I think that the deadline of r4 was today. My opp aparently is dead, never wrote me in all the week and when I contacted him he doesnt answered. Im travelling til friday so act.
Act again, my opp answered me after deadline day, and then I explain that I travelled and He died again, the extension deadline passed and Idk why I dont have the act yet. I would like to contact with my other opp and get the match asap.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Act again, my opp answered me after deadline day, and then I explain that I travelled and He died again, the extension deadline passed and Idk why I dont have the act yet. I would like to contact with my other opp and get the match asap.
Yeah, cool you get act, go fight Levi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)