Walrus The KnightsofSonata I Just Can't Get Enough Cross-server Walrus [Walrein Wins]

Acid stays in 1st for three more minutes!
Morgan falls into 2nd place!
And Aladyyn in 3rd makes three!
Speaking of three, it looks like Von, Robert, and Myzo are in a three way tie for 12th.
But we have plenty more rounds to see how everyone’s scores shake out.

We’re counting down to our third category- By The Numbers! Deadline is Tuesday November 7th, 5pm CST!

And now for this round's outro...

21st Place
Submitted by Jellicent
Score: 7.7

Less Than Zero by Elvis Costello

I like Elvis Costello, but the slow tempo was leaving me wanting a little more. So I did something I’ve never done before, I played around with the settings and found it sounds perfect to me at 1.25 speed. That’s actually kinda disappointing, that I’ve got to edit it to get the subjectively best sound out of it.

13th Place
Submitted by Granny Pie
Score: 8.5

All The Small Things by Blink-182

My strongest memory of this song is from an episode of MTV’s Say What? Karaoke. A guy with spiked blond hair comes out in nothing but his tighty whiteys, with “SMALL THINGS” and an arrow pointing down painted on his stomach, and launches into the song like a champ. Now that I think about it, that show means I technically can’t say I’m the most generous of judges.

10th Place
Submitted by acidphoenix
Score: 8.8

1000 Times by Sara Bareilles

A lovely ballad.There’s a couple notes in the chorus where my brain’s going “You don’t need to move up to the pitch, you’re great without that”, but one little nitpick is not going to stop me from liking her voice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)