The Everything NFL Thread v2.0

Leroy Hill is a free agent; the Seahawks have removed the franchise tag on him.
Really? I need to stay up-to-date on current events.

Of course, this means is that picking Aaron Curry was an even wiser move: Even without Hill, Tatupu and Curry make a fine duo. Of course, it's also possible that the Seahawks would not have removed the franchise tag had Curry been selected with the second or third pick.

Holy crap.

I just noticed that neither Chase Daniel or Graham Harrell's names were called. Thats really odd.

I mean you could say Harrell was a system QB, but Chase Daniel had his name in all the Heisman discussions for the past 2 years.

After Stafford and Sanchez I think Freeman was the 3rd QB selected, to Tampa Bay I believe. I think Tampa should have looked at Chase Daniel over Josh Freeman.

Too late now I suppose being that Daniel signed with the Redskins. The Skins might be on to something with all these QBs they have: Campbell, Brennan, and now Daniel. All 3 of them are Solid, would be starter QBs.

Well, training camp is upon us all (at least for the Bucs!)

And I do have to say, I don't think the Bucs will suck this year like everyone predicts. We will definitely be the dark horse in the NFC this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)