The Doubles Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
for me his post says 8:40, weird. can we have an extension? i'll be on all day. it might be an error on my part but i'm sure we can play in the next few hours.
I dont think I can reasonably give an extension here when 2 scheduled times were missed and there may not be a guarantee that the game will be done even if I were to give one. Unless Stax consents to playing on an extension as well I am gonna have to say no.

I dont think I can reasonably give an extension here when 2 scheduled times were missed and there may not be a guarantee that the game will be done even if I were to give one. Unless Stax consents to playing on an extension as well I am gonna have to say no.
i did not miss 2 scheduled times i was on for both times ._. we must have made an error with timezone conversion. if we don't play before deadline he can take the win but please give me a chance.
its also not my fault he wasn't available from Saturday to Thursday (5 days)
in RBY open Lutra gave me extension after completely missing scheduled time and rewarding opponent the win, pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)