The Complete Pokedex Project Reboot

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd be happy for someone to take over in McFlareon's absence. If one is interested please pm me. I will lock this in the meantime.

*Finds Max Revive*

This Pet Mod has been revived! It will be run by Ludicrousity

Hope yall are happy!

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
so, bow down to your new leader

actually, never mind. but the next slate should be up tomorrow. I would post it now, but:
  1. It's like 12 am where I live
  2. I'm fresh out of ideas, and need a little time to think
  3. I'm currently stuck on my wii U because my laptop's wifi doesn't want to work :/

Glad my right-hand man has taken control.

so, Typo: Null and the loose ends (Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Raticate, and Alolan Marowak, probably more I'm forgetting)?

Ludicrousity

Glad my right-hand man has taken control.

so, Typo: Null and the loose ends (Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Raticate, and Alolan Marowak, probably more I'm forgetting)?
almost all alolan forms except for Raichu and Golem. I'm probably forgeting one or two

Ludicrousity

I guess we could have them like our new evolutions except, well, they're alolan
I guess I'll do a slate with all the undone alolan forms. the evolutions already done here will transfer over to the alolan forms, without a change in typing. it honestly makes everyones job easier. (by this, I mean that an Alolan-Exeggunaunt will have the Grass/Dragon typing and the same difference in stats than alolan Exeggutor)

I guess I'll do a slate with all the undone alolan forms. the evolutions already done here will transfer over to the alolan forms, without a change in typing. it honestly makes everyones job easier. (by this, I mean that an Alolan-Exeggunaunt will have the Grass/Dragon typing and the same difference in stats than alolan Exeggutor)
that's un-democratic and bad

Ludicrousity

right, so, time for my first slate :)

There isn't a theme for this one, since it's my first time, but here goes nothing

[Stage 1] Cubone

[Stage 2] Marowak

[Stage 3] Clobbone (Alolan can be done if you want)

(Clobber + Bone)

Typing:
Ability: 2
Hidden Ability: 1
Stats: x / x / x / x / x / x (550 Maximum)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 1] Inkay

[Stage 2] Malamar

[Stage 3] Vampodeon

Vampire (as in Vampire Squid) + Antipodean (synonym of contrary)

Typing:
Stats: x / x / x / x / x / x (666 565 Maximum)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 1] Snowver

[Stage 2] Abomasnow

[Stage 3] Yetice

Yeti + Icicle

Typing:
Stats: x / x / x / x / x / x (570 Maximum)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 1] Houndour

[Stage 2] Houndoom

[Stage 3] Houndeath

Hound + Death

Typing:
Stats: x / x / x / x / x / x (575 Maximum)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 1] Koffing

[Stage 2] Weezing

[Stage 3] Choking

Choking. it just fits with the lines names

Typing:
Ability: [[Levitate]]
Hidden Ability: N/A
Stats: x / x / x / x / x / x (560 Maximum)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
Design/Desc.:

Tell me if I goofed up anywhere please, I'm still stuck with the Wii U, but tried to get this out so I don't get murdered with messages asking where the slate was :P

also, Pika Xreme wanted a themeless slate; so, here you go :-)

Last edited:
Clobbone
Typing: Ground/Fighting
Abilities: Reckless / Lightning Rod
Hidden Ability: Battle Armor
Stats: 80/100/125/60/100/65 (BST: 530)
New Moves: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Head Smash, Wild Charge, Baton Pass, Submission, Bulk Up
Method of Evolution: Level-up holding the Thick Club starting at Level 45 (Club will not be consumed)
Height / Weight: 4'04' Tall, 113.5 lbs
Design/Desc.: A larger creature similar to Marowak with battle scar, paint on it's skull, and a bone that looks like a kendo stick.
Clobbone, the Clobbering Pokemon
Sun: Clobbone is a potent fighter, using the bone it holds as a weapon. Pokemon that get too close to a Clobbone are often met with a powerful swing to the face.
Moon: Clobbones will do anything to protect Cubones and Marowaks, often being struck down while their friends escape danger. Cubones and Marowak wear their remains as a thanks.

Typing: The bone could be used as a kendo stick to fight with. Also, Cubone's story has a dead mother, so for all other Cubone's other than the one in Lavender Town, the story good be a Clobbone taken down in battle
Evolution: The Thick Club is the Cubone line's signature item, so why not have it evolve that way? Marowak evolves from Cubone at Level 28, so 28-45 is a decent gap.
Reckless: Clobbone would become less cautious and more aggressive as a Fighting-type, gaining a power boost to recoil moves, but now takes recoil
Stats: Cubone and Marowak's Attack and Special Defense are equal (50 and 80 respectively), so this makes sense. Also, Cubone -> Marowak increases Special Attack by 10, and is the case here. Same goes for Defense going up by 15
New Moves: CC, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, and Submission add more Fighting moves, Submission, Head Smash, and Wild Charge adds moves to abuse Reckless with, and Baton Pass makes sense thanks to the bone
Weight: Height is exactly 1 foot and 1 inch taller than Marowak and weight is Cubone's + Marowak's

Typing: Ghost/Fire
Abilities: Aftermath / Lightning Rod
New Moves: Work Up, Nasty Plot, Trick Room, Shadow Sneak, Overheat
Method of Evolution: Level-up holding the Thick Club starting at Level 45 (Club will not be consumed) at night
Height / Weight: 4'04 tall, 99.3 lbs
Design/Desc.: Take the regular design, but just like with Marowak, it's leaner and skinnier. The fire at the end of it's bone are a darker blue than Marowak's
Sun: By dancing, Clobbone is able to summon Will-O-Wisps to do their bidding, often leading into trouble.
Moon: Clobbones have worn the skull of the mothers ever since they were Cubones. Once they evolve into Clobbone, their mother's vengeful spirit takes over.

Aftermath: Aftermath is the best ability that still made sense with flavor that shows a vengeful spirit.
Moves: Work Up, Nasty Plot, and Overheat make sense due to Clobbone's vengeful nature, and Overheat is a move that a lot of Fire-types learn. Trick Room as I can imagine Alolan-Clobbone dancing to summon a tricky room. Shadow Sneak is learned by a bunch of Ghosts, so that justifies that.
Weight: Same weight difference as regular and Alolan Marowak

Yetice
Typing: Grass/Ice
Abilities: Snow Warning
Hidden Ability: Snow Cloak
Stats: 110/132/96/102/95/35 (BST: 570)
New Moves: Aurora Veil, Heavy Slam, Horn Leech, Brutal Swing, Dark Pulse, Leafage
Method of Evolution: Use an Ice Stone near the Icy Rock
Height / Weight: 11'03", 401.6 lbs
Design/Desc.: A larger, taller, bulkier, Abomasnow with a green viking horn-like formation on it's head. This does stand at it's full 11 foot height
Yetice, the Ice Colossus Pokemon

Sun: Yetice is said to lurk in caves that Abomasnow resides in as a Guardian. If a danagerous Pokemon or human harms an Abomasnow or their young, Yetice will appear to defend it.
Moon: Legend has it that a journalist was exploring a cave. Not noticing something in the way, the journalist stepped on the tail of a Snover, causing it to cry. A Yetice heard this and the journalist never came out of that cave.

Stats: Speed goes down since I can't imagine a giant colossus being able to move very faster. Same reason why Mega Abomasnow is slower than regular Abomasnow.
Moves: Aurora Veil - See Snow Cloak. Heavy Slam because a colossus could easily use it's weight and gigantic-ness to it's advantage, Horn Leech since I imagine the evolution having horns, Brutal Swing and Dark Pulse as this colossus wouldn't be a very nice one (let's put it like that), and Leafage because it already uses it's leaves to attack and some other Pokemon like Fomantis learn both Razor Leaf and Leafage.
Snow Cloak: I imagine Yeticie as a colossal ice monster. The type that would be hidden by snowy fog as a silhouette before making a big reveal. This scene would display Snow Cloak. Get it?
Height & Weight: Abomasnow is exactly 4 feet tall than Snover ad same goes for Yetice. Abomasnow is also ~200 lbs heavier than Snover, so Yetice ~200 lbs heavier than Abomasnow

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Clobbone
Typing: Ground/Fighting
Abilities: Reckless / Lightning Rod
New Moves: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Head Smash, Wild Charge, Baton Pass, Submission, Bulk Up
Method of Evolution: Level-up holding the Thick Club starting at Level 45 (Club will not be consumed)
Height / Weight: 4'04' Tall, 113.5 lbs
Design/Desc.: A larger creature similar to Marowak with battle scar, paint on it's skull, and a bone that looks like a kendo stick.
Sun: Clobbone is a potent fighter, using the bone it holds as a weapon. Pokemon that get too close to a Clobbone are often met with a powerful swing to the face.
Moon: Clobbones will do anything to protect Cubones and Marowaks, often being struck down while their friends escape danger. Cubones and Marowak wear their remains as a thanks.

Typing: The bone could be used as a kendo stick to fight with. Also, Cubone's story has to do with a dead mother, so for all other Cubone's other than the one in Lavender Town, the story good be a Clobbone taken down in battle
Evolution: The Thick Club is the Cubone line's signature item, so why not have it evolve that way? Marowak evolves from Cubone at Level 28, so 28-45 is a decent gap.
Reckless: Clobbone would become less cautious and more aggressive as a Fighting-type, gaining a power boost to recoil moves, but now takes recoil
Stats: Cubone and Marowak's Attack and Special Defense are equal (50 and 80 respectively), so this makes sense. Also, Cubone -> Marowak increases Special Attack by 10, and is the case here. Same goes for Defense going up by 15
New Moves: CC, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, and Submission add more Fighting moves, Submission, Head Smash, and Wild Charge adds moves to abuse Reckless with, and Baton Pass makes sense thanks to the bone
Weight: Height is exactly 1 foot and 1 inch taller than Marowak and weight is Cubone's + Marowak's

Typing: Ghost/Fire
Abilities: Aftermath / Lightning Rod
New Moves: Work Up, Nasty Plot, Trick Room, Shadow Sneak, Overheat
Method of Evolution: Level-up holding the Thick Club starting at Level 45 (Club will not be consumed) at night
Height / Weight: 4'04 tall, 99.3 lbs
Design/Desc.: Take the regular design, but just like with Marowak, it's leaner and skinnier. The fire at the end of it's bone are a darker blue than Marowak's
Sun: By dancing, Clobbone is able to summon Will-O-Wisps to do their bidding, often leading into trouble.
Moon: Clobbones have worn the skull of the mothers ever since they were Cubones. Once they evolve into Clobbone, thei mother's vengeful spirit takes over.

Pending

More will be added later
Alolan Forms are not necessary with the evolution, but will be accounted for in the same way (they will be voted for as a seperate pokemon). thanks for reminding me :)

I think we already did Marowak, but whatever, we can make a split evo. Just make sure to binge the archives of both this and the previous thread next time.

Asthmatiking (Weezing evo)
Typing: Poison
Stats: 90 / 95 / 130 / 110 / 80 / 55 (560)
New Moves: Recover, Earthquake, Earth Power
Height / Weight: 4'11" (1.6 m) / 28.7 lbs
Design/Desc.: Has one more head, each of its three heads expressing different emotions.

Ludicrousity

I think we already did Marowak, but whatever, we can make a split evo. Just make sure to binge the archives of both this and the previous thread next time.

Asthmatiking (Weezing evo)
Stats: 90 / 95 / 130 / 110 / 80 / 55 (560)
New Moves: Recover, Earthquake, Earth Power
Height / Weight: 4'11" (1.6 m) / 28.7 lbs
Design/Desc.: Has one more head, each of its three heads expressing different emotions.
I did, and couldn't find a Marowak there. let me look again

edit: No Marowak on the list in the OP

edit 2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f3e8Depkjlf8e94Pu9l69VEjHkt_4L4TBpDuClk8L9s/edit
this should link the spreadsheet

edit 3: Derp, completely missed Numskul :/ my bad

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Nope, distinctly remember it being Complete Pokedex Project, the design of SpartanMalice's submission, and I did a dex entry for the Marowak evolution.
oh yeah. just checked again and found that there was a Marowak evolution, called Numskul. for that, I apologise, but since there is already a submission, i guess I'll leave it on... :-/

Last edited:
EDIT: Added Choking :)
Vampodeon

Typing: Dark/Psychic
Ability: Contrary/Suction Cups
Hidden Ability: Protean
Stats: 119 / 108 / 99 / 69 / 104 / 96 (565 BST)
New Moves: Liquidation, U-Turn, Psychic Fangs
Method of Evolution: Level up, starting from level 66 with the 3DS upside down
Height / Weight: 2.1m / 110kg (I'm Brazilian so I'm doing it in the Metric Scale, if anything I can just convert it)
Design/Desc.: Vampodeon looks like a non-upside down Vampire Squid, as he is evolved upside down from Malamar, so he's not upside down anymore. Vampodeon becomes very fat and has eight huge tentacles. The little hat he has, similar to Inkay's is a vivid Red Color and his tentacles are a very light blue shade. His body looks similar to a regular Octopus, and unlike Inkay he doesn't float, but rather sticks his tentacles on the ground.

Protean: Vampire Squids are known for changing their color to confuse predators, I think that Incorporation Protean would be very interesting, as it would relfect that.
Liquidation: Water Coverage cuz' he's a squid
U-Turn: He's like the contrary pokémon and all, so I felt like U-Turn would be fitting
Psychic Fangs: Psycho Cut sucks.. It'd be very unfair not to allow Vampodeon to get this move

Choking

Stats: 90 / 90 / 140 / 110 / 90 / 40 (560 BST)
New Moves: Rapid Spin, Recover
Method of Evolution: Level Up With Rapid Spin at level 55 or higher
Height / Weight: 1.8m / 49kg
Design/Desc.: Choking now has three heads, as Weezing has two, and Koffing has one, he has two Pseudo-heads, as Weezing has only one Pseudo-head and Koffing has none. Overall Choking looks very similar to its pre-evos but it has a small circular crown on the top of its main Head, that crown emmits lots of gases, like Weezing and Koffing do.

Speed Reduction: With three heads and two pseudo-heads this thing really can't speed up when evolving...
Rapid Spin: Do I really need to explain?
Recover: Pain Split isn't reliable at all, Recover is fitting and can help Choking perform better competetively

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)