The Battle Spot Forum's Official 3v3 Tournament [Round 3!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to round 3! You all should know the drill by now.

Things were a bit delayed due to certain circumstances but I'm sure everyone who is still around will be able to get their games done in time so I'll hold off on extending the round length for now. That means this round will last from 4/5 to 4/10.

Due to how the bracket is formatted, winner's bracket players will have until the 17th to get their games done.

Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. Different formes still count as the same Pokemon.
Item Clause: Each Pokemon must have a different item.
Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Thankfully, Battle Spot rules were changed back to Pentagon, so Blue Pentagon rule is in effect.
Battle Spot/Maison/VGC species banlist in effect, basically this equates to Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Egg.
Pokemon above level 50 will be leveled down to 50
Single battle format, bring 6, pick 3.

This all can be achieved by selecting Flat Battle on the challenge screen. And remember HACKS ARE NOT ALLOWED!

As for the matchups:

Winner's Bracket:

Zukushiku vs. NOVED
Demantoid vs. cant say
Brian12345 vs. Psynergy
Memoria
vs. ShinySopheon

Loser's Bracket:

Buckert
vs. freekhoorn
Impact vs. Shad0wBlazze
Psychomew2
vs. Mattapod
Ticktick vs. jroxas
DragonWhale
vs. average fella
surgical_tubing vs. locoghoul
a0161613 vs. Jhon
ethan06 vs. Chadizard

Highlight matchups: Demantoid vs. cant say, Brian12345 vs. Psynergy, Buckert vs. freekhoorn, DragonWhale vs. average fella, anumeros vs. Jhon

By the way, please contact each other through profile messages so that I can more easily see who is actually being active.

As usual, main bracket can be found here: http://challonge.com/battlespotofficial

Please post your battle videos after the games are over, etc. Above all else let's have some good games and have fun.

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Demantoid contacted my a few days ago to let me know he's busy, we'll probably need an extension.
Yeah, I'll be giving all the winner's bracket players 2 weeks to get their game done. Reason being that if you take a look at the bracket, we still have another loser bracket round before the losers of the current winner bracket games will play. Feel free to get your games done early if you'd like, but you don't have to.

EDIT: If you don't want your potential opponents to know who they're fighting early and then have more time to scout though, I'd suggest holding off the score for a while.

Last edited:
I contacted Mattapod, but I haven't heard a peep out of him. Hopefully he gets active again soon, but if he doesn't I don't think we'll be able to do our round.

lost to dw 2-0, publicly shaming "♂♂ IM GAY ♂♂" the ferrothorn for needing glasses for its leech seeds and exposing its weak points to greninja, this battle highlighted my team's ridiculous cress weakness so in the future if i exclusively use 1 team i'll make sure it isnt ridiculously weak to one of the best mons in the meta next time

8Q6G-WWWW-WW3T-B6QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)