Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is where you post if you'll be away from the forums for a few days and you don't want to be dq'd.

This is not where you post to bitch about how much you hate everyone, that's what irc is for.

Have fun with it :)

edit:

If you don't care if you're dq'd, this thread is not for you!

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
just a small fyi: my computer broke somewhat, so my access to the internet will limitated for the next couple of days or so. I'll try to post orders through other means but reffings are a no-no. Either way, please be patient at least until sunday. tks.

EDIT: K, I am back into action. nvm this.

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
My mom took my computer for no reason whatsoever. Orders and reffings will still come, but reffings will be slower and pretty crappy aesthetics-wise as I will have to use my phone.

EDIT: Reffings will now come, for the foreseeable future, pretty much only at odd hours.

EDIT 2: Back, at least for the weekend.

EDIT 3: Back completely.

Last edited:
Yeah guys im laptop-less, It got broken and im stuck with a crappy one i can only access on the weekends and rarely even then. It was sudden idr if i was in any battles but just dq me.

Okay, so from the 30th to the 5th, I'm gonna be away for my brother's wedding, which means no access to a computer. Feel free to request a subref during this time.

Something is wrong with my connection, takes so fucking long to load anything while I'm logged in, then soon disconnects me. I won't be as active, or most likely able to write long posts.

I really need to get ahead in the college application process, so ASB is going to be put on the backburner for a little bit. It's probably going to last only about a week, and I'll still have access to Smogon, so if you bug me to order/ref something, I'll probably find time to get to it.

EDIT: Back! I'm just surprised I only got bugged once or twice...

Last edited:
I really need to get ahead in the college application process, so ASB is going to be put on the backburner for a little bit. It's probably going to last only about a week, and I'll still have access to Smogon, so if you bug me to order/ref something, I'll probably find time to get to it.
This has slowed my activity in the last week and likely will for the next one (maybe two). But, I promise I'll still ref stuff. It could just be a few days between reffings and orders, and it might only occur reliably on weekends until October 10.

Sorry everyone but I'm unable to free my schedule and I have to put ASB on hold for the time being, I'll be doing gym matches but other than that I can't do anything else so please feel free to DQ me in everything I'm currently inactive, once again sorry for the inconvenience and for taking too long to do this

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Foremost, I am not going anywhere. Don't you fret none.

I am going to be participating in a Halloween event at a game dev website I frequent, so this will have a noticeable effect on my activity and sleep levels.

I am not dropping any current responsibilities, just citing this as my excuse when I decline to take any more this month. If I'm away for a long time in IRC or need to be reminded to post something, you'll know that this is why.

Last edited:
Due to the fact I'm graduating this monday (7th October), I wish to take a small break until I'm done with this.

Last week, the internet connection at home was sporadic at best. Then, in the early hours of Monday morning, the router gave up the ghost. As a result, I am without internet and have had to post this message from my nan's computer. Hopefully normal service will be resumed within the next couple of days, but until it is, I won't be able to post anything here or host Onion_Bubs.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Speaking of internet failure; my home is lacking at the moment. I believe it was due to a downed phone pole?

Either way, I'll be riding on public internet (and therefore sticking to daylight hours in my time zone) until this is corrected.

Frosty

=_=
I will be away from friday to sunday (back monday).

i will try to post on stuff so please don't DQ me from battles I am playing at. I will also try to ref (to a lesser extent), but in those feel free to get a subref if you can't wait until monday.

Last edited:
hmm unfortunately i have a lot going on atm, so im going to have much reduced activity for the near-future. I will still do the best i can to stay on top of the stuff im already in, and I ask if i fall behind anyway to just lemme know cause i might have forgotten it.

Frosty

=_=
Frosty here again.

I will be away until sunday. May post on stuff saturday afternoon, but can't guarantee.

AND, I will move around wednesday-ish (which was why I had little time to ref stuff this week), so expect a lot of inactivity starting then for around 10 days. I will ask for subrefs on some of my battles and may keep other of them. Please don't DQ me if I am battling, as it is a temporary status, just until I get a reliable connection on home 2.0.

Boxing myself up amidst exams.

Will be periodically online to keep myself from getting (too much) over DQ.

Battles as per normal but orders will be shitty in general.

I will be going on a hiatus for about two weeks. I need to update my profile, which is a bit too much of a time commitment for my life at the moment. I will try to post in matches that have already started, but I cannot guarantee anything involving Gen VI for another two weeks.

Well, unlike usually where I'm just being really lazy, this time I'm really in trouble. A couple of days ago I took my computer which was having problems booting up recently, and just a few minutes ago I just found out it was a motherboard failure. While I won't be leaving for too long, it'll take a while for me to order the part, explain things to people, and get it installed, so I won't be able to post very much in the next few days, please forgive the absence and don't DQ me from anything.

Thank you.

I'm going to be away from the 26th to the 30th.

I may have internet access, I may not. I shall try my best to stay active, but my best may not be good enough.

My internet access is on shaky ground right now. Older sister's service provider is trying to charge for two months instead of one and she doesn't really have the money. May take me awhile to get service back on my phone. I may be able to get on Mondays and Thursdays, but unsure of this due to no ride home from library. Until I get service on my phone or my sister's service provider is placated, I may not be very active in ASB or IRC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)